ii

13,827 likes and 788 comments @fovvs chapter 69

@fovvs chapter 69. "beauty"

wherever you go, whoever you meet, just remember that there is this person who loves you best when you have no makeup on.

palsyotfs

@brooklynwyattmusic Sexy
@fovvs well, okay..

@ryebeaumont Wow :o
@fovvs you okay bro? ;)

@hrvy Seen a lot of you gay guys around
@fovvs feel free to unfollow me

Rye's Point Of View

Bored around, just scrolling around on my Instagram explore feed, trying to see something interesting, I was sat on my dustbin bed back again this Sunday.
Seeing nothing interesting, I gave it a final big long ass scroll, just like I usually did when I wanted to close and application.

Just as I was about to close the application, something caught my eye. There was this beautiful blond guy I ever saw in my life.
"13,827 likes and 788 comments" I read out loud "Wow, this dude has fans and looks both" even tho there was literally no one who could hear me at the moment.

@fovvs chapter 69. "beauty"

"wherever you go, whoever you meet, just remember that there is this person who loves you best when you have no makeup on. "

"palsyotfs¿"

@brooklynwyattmusic Sexy
@fovvs well, okay..

Fovvs? What sort of name is that. And without even a single thought, I typed in a 'Wow' with a shocked face.
Soon getting a smirk in reply.

Well that was embarrassing. Nevermind.
"Let's text him"

Andy's Point Of View

@ryebeaumont texted you

I smirked inside my head.
"Brooky!"

"Yeah?" He asked, popping his head inside my room by the door.
"He texted me, you owe me £60" I smirked.

"Whattttttttttt?" He said, faking everything next(opening his mouth so huge then closing it with his hand and shaking his head) [A/N I have no idea guys].

"I will take you to a State of Mind concert with me but I won't give you £60" he said, making a cute face but who on Earth is State of Mind now?

"Who's them now?" sighing and sitting on my bed.

"You'll love them, I swear. Well, I am not sure but seeing you are gay and I know your choice, there is a new trialist they will bring in day after tomorrow and you will love him." he said, grinning widely.

"Brook, GET OUT!" I said blushing a lot, and yes, he does know my choice.

"Okay, Okay. Now go text that boy and get a cute lil pic of him to show me" he said and ran out before this room was a soon-to-be criminal scene.

***

I picked up my phone and opened the text.

@ryebeaumont

Rye! Nice name dude.

》Hey, Fovvs¿
《 yeah, call me andy.
》 Hey, And! How's life?
《 rye, we don't even know each other.
》 We have a chance to now ;)
《 send me a pic of yourself.
》Are you too curious?;p
《 ok then don't, you have a private account anyway.
》 I have to leave for work anyway now, text me on +1 2********8 as I will be leaving social media soon.
《 too bad, babe.

Rye's Point Of View

》too bad babe

I was about to reply but he unsent it. Clever bitch. I'll see him later.

"I am coming Mikey!" I scream back. I decided I will keep using social media in secret till Andy texts me personally.

"Rye where ar- WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON INSTAGRAM!" He screamed but I shushed him before anyone else heard him.

"Don't tell anyone please." I tried to convince him.

"Ryan, we are all trying to stay away from social media as well. You have to do it no matter what. You have to choose your career first. State of Mind is everything Rye. Come on, delete it in front of me. Go on!"

"No Mikey, please" afraid of losing my new crush. But he already snatched the phone out of my hand and deleted it. It kept uninstalling and Blair entered the room at the right moment.

"Come on, Boys?" he sort of questioned to which Mike nodded his head as an answer. As soon as Blair left, I snatched my phone out of his hand and turned to leave but he kept his hand on my shoulder.

"I know you probably hate me at the moment but it is for the best bro, come on let's go" he siad helping me out and I walked out with him, without saying anything, any word.