"Oh, I don't know," Wendy hesitated, folding and refolding her napkin. "I mean, when would I?"

"In your bed, in the shower, in your car, in your backyard," Tish ticked off the possibilities.

"In my car? Have you used yours in your car?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, when Ryan and I are on long boring drives. Like that time when we drove to his parents in the snowstorm, that took for-ever, and so I made it less boring," Tish replied.

"You used your vibrator in your car in front of your husband?" Wendy asked with disbelief.

"Yeah, Ryan loved it. Mike would too," Tish said.

"I don't think I could do that," Wendy said blushing.

"At least use it in the shower then!" Tish laughed.

"Maybe," Wendy said and moved the conversation to something a little more comfortable.

A few days later, Wendy took Tish's advice. After making sure everyone was gone for the day and all the doors were locked, Wendy dug out her small vibrator, and found fresh batteries. She turned on the water, undressed, and stepped in, vibrator in hand.

Wendy slipped it over her finger, clicked the button on, and slid it gently between her lips. She moved faster and pressed harder until she broke through a wave of orgasm.

That afternoon, still a little high from her guilty pleasure, she drove to the next town — because she was excited, not stupid — and bought a small vibrating dildo and some lube from the neighborhood sex shop. On the way home, she stopped by the liquor store and picked up a bottle of Mike's favorite scotch and some wine for herself. She would need it.

After dinner was done and drinks were poured, Mike took his scotch and sat in the overlarge chair on the deck. Wendy followed, wine in hand. They drank and talked about nothing, falling quiet from time to time. It was during these quiet moments that Wendy tried to talk herself into asking Mike about the dildo. She kept drinking instead.

Half the wine was gone and Mike had put a considerable dent in the scotch when he stretched and yawned. "I'm going to call it a night, thanks for the scotch that was a nice surprise."

He leaned over to kiss Wendy goodnight. She ran her hands around his waist and whispered, "that's not the only surprise I have."

Mike pulled back so he could look at her and raised his eyebrows. "Oh, really?"

"Really," Wendy replied.

Stumbling and giggling with slight drunkenness and anticipation, they made their way back into the house and into the bedroom.

Naked, with the covers pulled back, Wendy mounted Mike. Her breasts hung heavy, nipples erect, inviting Mike's mouth. He obliged, taking each in turn, sucking hard. She rubbed her pussy up and down his cock making him moan. When he couldn't stand it any longer he grabbed her ass, spread her gap wide and drove deep inside her. He held tight, plunging fast and hard into her wetness. It sounded delicious. Wendy's clit ground against his pelvis driving her toward orgasm. Not wanting to cum yet, she quickly hopped off his cock, feeling the wetness of her sex running down her thighs.

"I'm not done," Mike said playfully.

"Neither am I," Wendy replied as she bent over him to take his thickness in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Mike gasped as he lifted towards her.

Wendy gently stroked his balls while sucking his cock, occasionally letting her fingers trail down and over the soft spot between his balls and anus. Every time she did this, Mike moaned. She took that as an invitation. She let her fingers drift further and press harder as she sucked.

"Fuck yes," he cried out.

Her fingers wet with a mixture of her sex and saliva pressed on his puckered hole.

"Please," he begged.

Wendy eased her finger inside of him up to her first knuckle and made small circular motions.

"Deeper," he said, his voice breaking.

Wendy had one hand firmly on his shaft, guiding his cock in and out of her mouth, while the other caressed his ass while fucking his hole.

Mike's breath quickened and his moans became something out of a wild animal. Wendy stopped.

"No, don't stop. Please don't stop," Mike pleaded.

"It's my turn," Wendy said, emboldened by the wine and his panicky excitement.

She opened her nightstand and pulled out the new vibrating dildo. Mike saw it and knew what she wanted without her even having to ask. Still on her knees, he took the dildo and moved behind her. She held herself there, nipples brushing the bed and her pussy aching with need. After a minute she felt the cold, lube slickened tip of the silicone dick pressing against her ass. Slowly Mike advanced while Wendy quivered with desire. Once Mike had it up to the hilt, he paused, allowing her hole to adjust. Holding it there, he clicked on the vibration.

"Oh, yes," Wendy whispered. "Oh, god, yes."

Still holding it deep in her ass, he reached his other hand between her legs and dragged his finger across her clit and up into her trembling pussy. She moved back toward him trying to get more. With his fingers still buried, he began to pump the dildo in and out of her ass.

Wendy felt completely out of control. She couldn't think and she couldn't speak — she had lost her mind to desire.

Mike pulled his fingers out. "It's my turn," he said as he slid his cock into her pussy. Wendy had never had both holes filled before and she couldn't take it. She rocked back and forth, feeling the full length of both before they plunged back in.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum. Oh, god fuck my ass until I cum," Wendy cried.

Mike pounded in response, enjoying the sound of such wet sex. With a final flurry of thrusts, Wendy cried out as her pussy pulsated in orgasm around Mike's cock. He pulled out and with three swift jerks on his shaft, he came on her small of her back.

Later, clean from a shower Mike snuggled back into bed alongside Wendy who had already drifted off to sleep. He brushed her hair from her forehead and planted a soft kiss, "goodnight."