Chapter #9

Sleepover

        Days went so buzzy in school. Let's just skip to dismissal. Me and the gang were chatting about some things. "Yay! Good thing it's friday! Nothing else to do starting now and tomorrow!", Ying cheered as she was skipping all the way.

        "So... What should we do now?", Fang asked as he looked at us, "Going separate ways of doing personal stuff is just gonna be boring.". He has a point though. I also got nothing to do this weekend.

        "I know! Let's have a sleepover!", Yaya suggested, "At Y/n's house!". We all agreed. I agreed because sleepovers aren't so ba--- Wait... Did she say...

        "Hey! Why at my house!?", I exclaimed in shock. They just looked at me and smiled. "... What?", I asked in confusion.

        "It's so obvious, isn't it? You live alone.", Boboiboy replied then hed my hand, "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be the best time of your life with us.". The other agreed and gave me thumbs-ups. Well... Maybe Boboioby's right... Maybe it will be...

        "The worst moment of my life!", I exclaimed when I got home and explained to PsycheBot about everything, "They're coming here this afternoon! Even Ochobot will be coming with them and if they find out about what's happening here---".

        "Y/n! Calm down!", he exclaimed as he settled me down on the couch, "If you keep stressing yourself over this, the answer will be the same. Aka, things won't end good.".

        "Yeah, that's very helpful...", I said sarcastically, "I gotta go get things ready!". I rushed around the house to prepare everything. Psyche did help me with some things though. But I didn't mind because I have friends coming over!

*****

        The gang arrived. I already told Psyche to hide, eventually hide long enough so no one will suspect anything. I had cold feet when they went in my home. "So uh... Please don't mess my stuff around...", I reminded in a nervous state.

        "Oh don't worry!", Yaya replied but I saw determination in her eyes, "Let's disperse, guys!". They went separate ways around... This is really the worse moment of my life... About 10 minutes later, they were still looking around. Frankly I noticed Ochobot was scanning the whole place for some reason... But anyhow, time skipped and I was making dinner with Boboiboy and Ying. They let Yaya out of the cooking stuff. Surprisingly, it's because of her cookies of some sort...

        "Well you seem pretty responsible enough to take care of yourself here, Y/n.", I heard Boboiboy said as I was busy frying some prawns, "Did your mom teach you how to cook?". I fell silent after he said that. **Yikes, I'm so sorry! I probably shouldn't have asked that!**, he thought in panic.

        "Nah, it's alright. Well... She did taught me how to cook.", I replied as I remembered that one time. It was all in happiness. After we're finished cooking, everyone was amazed by my cooking skills as they ate.

        "This is so good, Y/n!", Ying commented as she ate the salad I made. I just smiled in response. I didn't know somebody will like my skills. After we ate, we watched a movie. It was a horror one but I wasn't scared or anything. I guess this sleepover isn't so bad...

*****

Boboiboy's POVs
        Morning came along the next day. I woke up... Well, I'm the first one to wake up. I noticed Y/n was beside me. I guess she rolled out of her bed next to me. I got up and went to the living room. Ochobot is probably awake because I didn't see him on the charger anymore. As I was walking, I could hear his voice. He seems to be talking with someone. I reached the living room and there he was. He's talking with... Another Power Sphera!? its skin is purple and the screen is blue with white eye-like detail. I yelped in shockness and it alerted them. And my yelp also caused the others to wake up. "Ugh... Dey Boboiboy, what are you up so early...?", I heard Gopal asked then he saw the Power Sphera Ochobot is talking to, "Eh!? A Power Sphera!?". The purple robot hid behind Ochobot in fear. As Gopal was making a run for it, he somehow hit an invisible wall...

        "Oh hey PsycheBot... You're awake now?", I heard Y/n's voice as she and the others came. "PsycheBot" looked at her before flying to her. The invisible wall is somehow gone. Y/n looked at the frightened robot then back at us. She seems to be concerned.