Chapter #5

First Felt Happiness

        The class went on and on until it was recess. Boboiboy and his gang went ahead. I followed the other students to the cafeteria. I got to an alone table by myself and brought out my lunch. It was Japanese style because I'm fond of their food. As I was eating, I look at the other people. I could read their minds and even hear their thoughts. I sighed as I was alone. After I ate, I got up and saw Boboiboy playing rock, paper, scissors with the others. I decided to approach them. "Rock, Paper, Scissors!", he and Ying said as they threw their positioned hands. Boboiboy was paper and Ying was scissors.

        "Haha! I win!", she boasted as she crossed her arms.

        "Dey, you always win!", Gopal complained in a dead-panned tone.

        "I guess I'm just better at it than you guys.", she daid in a cheeky tone then she noticed me, "Oh hey Y/n! Wanna give a shot at this?". I nodded and went to her.

        "Rock, Paper, Scissors!", we said then threw our hands. I got paper and she got rock.

        "What!? Seriously!?", she exclaimed in disbelief, "I never lose!".

        "You just did.", I remarked in a no-emotion tone.

        "Can we try Y/n?", asked Boboiboy. I could tell he's nervous around me. I nodded and we played.

        "Rock, Paper, Scissors!", we stated as we threw. Frankly... I didn't lose. But... I didn't win either. We both threw scissors positions. A draw.

        "Okay... That was something...", he said sheepishly as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

        "Alright... I thought you're psychic, Y/n. I bet that's why Ying losed.", Fang said as he looked at Ying.

        "I didn't care about winning in any case.", I replied then I noticed Yaya isn't here, "Where's Yaya?".

        "Haih... She's the council's assistant. She's even strict on us and give us penalties!", Gopal said in annoyance.

        "Well that's what you get for being late and going to her office for no reason.", I shot back, "I'm going back to class.". I walked away from them. I still feel Boboiboy had a weird feeling when he sees me.

*****

Boboiboy's POVs
        After recess, we're going on English. "Okay class... Let's see if you can guess what's the answer of this question!", T. Papa exclaimed as he dabbed, "Imagine you are on a boat sinking. What should you do?".

        "That's easy! Call for help!", Gopal answered quickly with ease.

        "Wrong answer!!", T. Papa yelled, "Do you even know about riddles!?". Yeah... That one got me. I'm not very good with riddles.

        "Stop imagining.", I heard Y/n said in a calm tone. T. Papa was still loiking at her.

        "Very good!! That's the correct answer! Well done, new student of Justice!", he said happily as he pointed at her then looked at us, "What!? You think it's so hard? Don't make me laugh!".

        "Laugh? You're better with smiling instead.", Y/n shot back. T. Papa got roasted! Me and the others laughed at her remark.

••Time Skipped to Dismissal••

        I was walking my way back home. I saw Y/n ahead on the sidewalk. She was waiting for the traffic lights to change. "Hey Y/n. You were awesome back there!", I greeted as I smiled. Frankly... She didn't smile back. She just nod. The lights changed. We started walking on the pedestrian lane. I saw a truck coming towards us. Wait... Didn't the driver see the light change? The truck was about to collide with us until Y/n pushed me to the other side of the lane. She suddenly fell on top of me then she stood up.

        "I read the driver's mind. He didn't care if the lights change or if he drives over us.", she explained, "I'm going home.". She began to walk away.

        "Wait! C-Can I come with you?", I asked. She looked at me and nodded. I flowed her to her house. We got in and her house was actually pretty nice. "Wow, you live alone but your house is great in inside more!", I complimented, "Maybe my elements would like it...". I splitted into seven, but Y/n didn't mind.

Third Person's POVs
        "Wow! Your house is so cool Y/n!", Wind said in a cheerful tone as he looked around.

        "Yeah... You should've told us you have a great talent of decorating.", Lightning added as he examined your couch in the living room, "You even know how to arrange things yourself.".

        "... Are we serious about going here?", asked Blaze, "What if her parents find her? We'll be dead!". Light glared at him before punching him lightly.

        "That's not nice to say. Especially in front of her.", he said sternly then looked at you, "Sorry. He's a bit immature... Your parents left you right?". You nodded as you sat down on your bed.

        "They abandoned me all because of my ability. I lost my whole emotions and everyone hates me.", you explained, "It felt like I don't really have a purpose... Everyone always stay away from me...". You saw a flash of light and the real Boboiboy appeared in front of you.

        "Everyone left you? Even in school? That's just so cruel! You can't just be alone!", he exclaimed in shock. You both suddenly heard a knock on the door. Boboiboy went to answer it for you. Surprisingly, it was his friends. "W-Why are you guys here?", he asked.

        "We followed you. We thought you were going home...", replied Ying then she saw you, "Y/n!!". She hugged you with excitement, but you didn't hug back.

        "Y/n? Are you okay?", asked Yaya as they looked at you. You can't hold back you feelings anymore.

        "Why can't you guys just stay away from me!? I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me!", you snapped at them as tears fall down your eyes.

        "W-What are you talking about? How can psychic abilities hurt someone?", Gopal asked as the others were shocked at your tone.

        "I've lost everything! My family, my friends, and much more, I'm alone! Yes, I'm scared that I'll hurt someone with my ability! But... I'm mostly scared of those I care just leave me...", you continued before falling in tears.

        "Listen Y/n, either you have psychic abilities or not... Those may leave you or not... We're not like them. We didn't leave you on first meeting.", Boboiboy explained then he reached his hand to you, "Well friend?". Those words echoed in your head. You held his hand it yours and for the very first time... A small smile went on your face when you replied:

"Nice to meet you, friend."