Chapter #6

A While Hang Out

Boboiboy's POVs
        We were hanging out with Y/n now. Well... We were at the cocoa shop and I treated her for some ice cocoa shake. "You should've told me you like this...", I said as I looked at her.

        "What can I say? I always keep personal stuff to myself.", she replied then she smiled at me. I was really aware about her ability. Or maybe she's the only one who has that power...

        "So... How about when we go to school, I'll swing by at your place to pick you up?", I suggested... I'm not being the whole "love" thing. I just wanna spend some time with her.

        "...! O-Oh... Okay. I guess that'll sound cool...", she replied as she slightly blushed. I gotta admit, she looks cute when she blushed. "And I'm not cute...", she suddenly said as she glared at me a bit... Wait... I'm not as playful as Leaf... Or maybe a bit...

       "Boboiboy! Are you flirting with Y/n?", Yaya suddenly asked then be and Y/n blushed at the same time.

       "No I'm/he's not!", we both said at the same time then we looked at each other.

       "S-Sorry...", I said as I turned my cap around and tilt it forward to hide my face. Geez, am I being a flirt now!? Wait... Am I...?

        "... You're such... An idiot...", I heard Y/n muttered as she smiled in amusement. I literally felt my face heating up again when she called me an idiot. My thoughts broke when I was splashed with water. I growled as I turned to see Gopal holding a bucket in his hands.

        "Uh... Y-You were heating up so I um...", he stampered then I chased him around in my Fire Element, "Waahhh!! I'm sorry Boboiboy!!". I just ignored him and continued the chase.

Your POVs
         I couldn't help but laugh at the two boys. The others laughed as well. "So Y/n, where did you move here from?", Ying asked as she looked at me. **Of course I wanna know since I can run there.**, she thought.

        "I'm not sure running to my hometown is gonna be legal, Ying...", I replied as I smiled back at her. She was surprised by how I answered.

        "S-So... What club are you gonna sign in for, Y/n?", Fang asked next, now changing the subject. **Please not the basketball club...!**, he thought. I just smirked at him.

        "One, I'm not interested in basketball. And two, you're scared a girl could join in?", I replied, earning a flinch from him. Yep, he didn't see that coming. I saw Gopal... Erm, his shirt is a bit burned, his hair turned into an afro and he somehow got some scratches and a few thorns. "What happened to you? You look like you've been into a storm.", I remarked as I looked at him then I saw his thoughts. He was beaten up by Lightning, Fire and Leaf. I covered my mouth to stop my laughing.

        "Laughing already Y/n? I thought you feel sorry for him.", I heard someone said playfully. I looked up and saw Leaf sitting on a near by tree (on the branch). He smiled as he gave me a peace sign on his fingers.

        "Don't stop her, Leaf. Gopal deserves it anyway.", Lightning remarked as he sat beside me on my right. Fire sat beside me as well, on my left. ... This is awkward...

        "Y/n, are you used to living in Palua Rintis yet?", the red boy asked as he looked at me. **But if not, it's okay. Not every new ones are used to live here as well...**, he thought afterwards.

        "It kinda feels like you really want me to stay here...", I said as I finished my drink. I was about to get up when a vine caught my cup and put it on the counter... Man, Leaf is kinda cheeky... "I can do it myself, you nature-loving simpleton!", I said but I said it playfully so he won't be offended... But to my surprise, he wasn't offended at all.

        "Aww! Thanks for the compliment!", he replied then he winked at me in a somewhat cute way... No, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions. Saying he's cute is also a compliment, right...?

        "Y/n? Are you okay?", Lightning asked then I looked at him in confusion, "You're heating up... I'll get you some water.". Of course he's not planning to splash it on me. He stood up and walked to the counter. I on the other hand felt like he was right. I'm blushing again...