Beyclub in Drama Club f.t Me!

Neko: You're ready kids? *Ask with a pirate (SpongeBob's) voice*

Beyclub: No...

Neko: Great! Now it's our turn to shine on the stage!

Shu: Why must I be the Snow White.

Neko: ...

Beyclub: ...

Fandoms: ...

Universe: ...

Neko: Duh... Obviously you're the best choice.

MC: Okay boys and girls. Let's welcome the Beyclub and Neko-chan for a drama called uhh.. Shu White and the... Uhh... the 5 morons?

Neko: Who the hell change the title of our show?

Everyone except Shu: *pointing at Shu*

Shu: It's accurate and let's go. Neko, go and do your work!

Neko: Fine. We will talk about this later Shu White!

...

Neko: Ehem. Once upon a time, there was a beautiful bo.. g- girl, named Shu White.

Shu: *came in dressing like Snow White*

Audience: *drools*

/Skipping a bit/

Wakiya: Here's the apple, miss hottie stuff.

Shu: Thank you, old lady who is obviously an evil person. *Bite the apple and faints*

Valt: *screaming from the backstage* No! SHU! Don't die! We have battles after this!

Neko: THE PRINCESS FAINTS AND THE OLD LADY TURNED INTO AN EVIL QUEEN! *Screaming a bit so the audience didn't heard Valt's voice*

Valt: You're mean! I will stab you with this swords of mine! *Suddenly barge in*

Daina: The heck! Valt! It's not the prince turn yet!

Audience: What the heck is happening?

Neko: Ermm err! Great! The prince has come to save Shu White from the evil queen!

Wakiya: I'm not a queen! I'm a king! And you, Prince Valt, shall not marrying this pretty lady I found! He is mine.

Rantaro: He really means it.

Valt: No you don't! *Charges with the plastic model sword*

Neko: *flustered* The King and the prince charges with determination! And--!

Rantaro: Stop the two of you! I am the daughter of Queen Elizabeth and will declare the war of Pepsi and Cola! *Spalshing Pepsi and Cola to peoples*

Daina: *throwing Mentos to everyone*

Wakiya: I can do better! *Suddenly, the curtains drop and shows all kinds of fireworks*

Everyone: Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Shu: *waking up from his faint* Yep. The title is accurate.