The men had not bothered to unpack, and it was very easy to get everyone ready to ride. However, they were now a very large group, heading out of the capital, with as little attention as possible. That itself would be a very large problem.

Sungjin led them out of the stables, everyone with their horses and packs, out to an open area, where they mounted, and Changbin took over, leading the group towards the city wall, which was towering over them.

They talked as they went, avoiding largely populated areas, and as they traveled they were able to get a good look at the Master's houses in the area. They all looked almost just as grand as Sungjin's had been. They looked like mini palaces, and much like the palace that Minho had grown up in, before his parents were killed.

When they had died, he and his siblings had been forced to live in a much smaller palace for safety. Ji-eun raised him like a mother, and his other brothers had never left him alone.

Minho's hand reached up to grip onto the necklace that Min-hyung had given him, greatly missing his family already. He knew that his brother didn't expect him home for a long time, so for now, he would just have to forget about them, and get his job done, so that he could go back home quickly.

Only his siblings and Adviser Bae, and Lord Jooheon knew that he would not be going home as soon as he thought.

~oOo~

They reached the wall at noon, and stopped just outside to feed on the dried food they had with them. Everyone sat in groups on the ground.

While the general and captain sat with Park Jimin, who had also invited his favorite chef to join them, The young Masters and the princes sat together, discussing the short rest of the journey.

"After we go through this door, we will be in an open forest, and then we just have to go through a secret entrance, and then we will be there. That's it!" Sungjin clapped his hands together. "It should only take an hour or two to get there, not very long at all!"

Minho nodded. "That sounds good. It will be nice to finish up this trip. I do not enjoy it very much."

"Neither do I," Yongbok murmured, staring at the ground, his eyes glazed.

"Well... I live my life traveling for the sake of my kingdom. I enjoy it to the best of my abilities!" Changbin said, staring at Yongbok with worry. Yongbok did not look up, even when he felt the burn of Changbin's gaze.

When they had finished eating, they fed and watered their horses, before mounting once more, and heading to the corner of the wall.

A small door, that looked like it had no value to the world, stood there. A single guard was watching. He was huge, and was almost as tall as a horse.

"Mingyu. It is good to see you," Changbin nodded towards the guard.

Kim Mingyu, the captain in charge of protection over the city nodded back, "Master Seo, you are back. Please, allow me to escort you back to the palace."

"Yes, please do so!"

Captain Kim Mingyu opened the door as wide as it would go, which could barely allow a horse and rider through. One by one, the traveling men passed out of the capital, and began to circle towards a clearing.

When everyone was through, and Kim Mingyu was on his horse, he rode to the front to stand by Changbin. He bowed deeply to the foreign princes. "Greetings, your highness!" he said slowly.

"Thank you," Minho bowed his head as well. "Please, speak freely."

Mingyu did so. He addressed the princes. "Your highness, there is about a quarter-hour walk from here ahead of us."