D3 - My Words/Thoughts

It is so hard to believe that the time has come that I am actually writing this. I cry as I write it. It's so hard to actually find the words because they escape me like how Harry and Gil did from the Isle. But here goes...

4 years ago...we were introduced to our beloved franchise, known as Descendants. Before actually seeing it, I had no idea how much it would affect me forever.
From the time I first watched it, I fell in love with it, and the rest is history. I couldn't get enough of it.
I got all the books, DVDs, CDs, etc., and I still continue to do so.
I started writing Descendants fanfiction. Descendants is what started me on Wattpad.
Descendants was my first fanfiction. And my only fanfiction. I continue to write Descendants fanfiction, and I read other Descendants fanfics of other writers on Wattpad.
I never would have imagined that I would have thousands of views on my fanfics, or that I would have so many followers on Wattpad.
I have gained so many new friends from all of this. People who are huge Descendants fans just like me. When you find that; people who actually get you, and you can get excited about something with, is so amazing and I am so grateful for it.
I have had so much fun writing Descendants fanfics. And I will absolutely continue to do so.
From the moment we first saw Descendants and fell in love, to when we saw Descendants 2 and loved it just as much and still wanted to know more, to this moment now.
Descendants 3. The final movie. In our truly truly very very beloved franchise. It was such a beautiful ending. I couldn't contain myself at all.
I sang, I laughed, I cried, I overall enjoyed myself. And I am just overall filled with so many emotions.
Descendants 3 is definitely my favorite movie out of the 3 films, and my favorite soundtrack.
So many good songs, so many funny and just enjoyable moments. A true incredible experience that I hope to live again and again for the rest of my life.
Thank you to the cast and Kenny Ortega for bringing these movies and characters to life in truly beautiful ways. I couldn't pick or imagine better people to play these beloved characters.
Dove, Sofia, Booboo, Mitchell, Zachary, Brenna, Sarah, Jedidiah, Dianne, China, Thomas, Dylan, Anna, Jadah, Dan, Keegan, Melanie, EVERYONE. And of course, CAMERON. Cameron Boyce. "Our forever boy" as Kenny would say. Cameron was the perfect Carlos. Cameron is the only Carlos in our Descendants universe. Cameron will always and forever be loved and remembered. He most definitely will NEVER be forgotten. Cameron will always and forever be in our hearts.
Descendants will ALWAYS and FOREVER be in my heart and be a part of me.
Descendants means the world to me. There will never be another franchise that could ever hold a candle to or compare to what Descendants is. It's so surreal that this time has come. Because it certainly doesn't feel like it. So.......
This is my goodbye but it's not goodbye. This is the end but it's not the end. Descendants will always and forever live on and be in our hearts.
I love you forever Descendants. 💜
I will always and forever be a Descender.
💜💙❤️💛