* Chapter 18 *

Chapter 18

( Un – edited )

“Where’s my phone dammit?” I heard someone whisper.

What the hell?           

“In your bum pocket, asshole!” another voice whispered.

What in the world is happening?

I tried to go back to sleep but the damn annoying voices didn’t let me and on top of thatI felt something heavy on my stomach. What an irritating morning!

I slowly opened my eyes as the voices became clearer. I recognized them as Brian and Nick’s voice.

What are they doing in my room?

Just as I was about to get up and shout profanities at them, I heard a click sound.

I shot up from my bed to see Brian and Nick were standing at the edge of the bed as they looked at Brian’s phone appreciatively.

“What the hell are you doing?” I yelled.

They looked at me shocked for a moment which turned into a knowing look instantly.

“What are you two doing?” Brian asked as I looked at him confused. He pointed a finger at me and then at something next to me.

I looked to my side. My eyes went wide as I realized Cameron was laying next to me and the heavy weight lying on my stomach was Cameron’s hand.

I screamed and jumped out of bed.

I know I know, not a great thing to do but well, what else could I do? I was shocked!

Cameron shot up as he heard me scream and looked around with an adorable confused expression. Gosh! I wasn’t shocked at the moment, I would have jumped his bones and kissed the life out of this boy. He looked so damn sexy!

Perverted girl Grace!

“What the fuck?” he groaned for being woken up like that.

“What are you doing in my room?” I blurt out.

He looked at me for a moment probably recalling what happened and then smirked.

“Good morning, princess. But this is my room.” He said as a matter of fact and lay back down.

What? I looked around and noticed I was indeed in Cameron’s room and then everything flooded back.

We hugged!

Cameron and I hugged.

And then we lay down on bed for hours with him holding my hand the entire time. I don’t know what was up with both of us yesterday but Cameron seemed down and I think it calmed him a little as we sat together.

We didn’t say a word the whole time which is difficult to understand on my part since I’m such a big chatterbox but it was nice and different. It didn’t feel like there was need to say anything.

I blushed as I realized that we slept in one bed with his hand draped over me.

I heard someone clear their throat.