She had finally made it to the river and washed her face with the cold water, hoping that maybe, that way her sleepiness could go away.

She looked at her reflection on the water.

Well, more like Shadow's reflection.

    Dammit...he is attractive.

She thought as she appreciated Shadow's features more. He had beautiful red-colored eyes, his face was delicate where it needed to be but strong at the same time.  Perfect teeth, and if he tried a little bit more; the perfect smile. It wasn't only his face, but his body as well. Slender and fit, not too bulky, just perfect. Every aspect of his physic was well balanced and-

    WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM?!

She already had a boyfriend, a secret one on the least, Sonic. There was no one but him in her heart. Now and forever.

She loved him very dearly since they were kids and now they were finally together. She loved him and he loved her.

Right?

    Amy laid down on the grass as she drifted on her thoughts, looking at the blue wide sky.

Sonic...

Sonic...

Sonic...

Shad-

.

.

.

Shadow swore that she was going to get a piece of his mind once he finds her. He kept looking all over the place, and even went back to the camp several times.

Didn't she know how annoying it was to walk?

And the pain it was to run?

As the Ultimate Life Form, if Shadow wanted to go somewhere, he just ran. Front and back without getting tired. Now he had to worry about keeping a constant breathing pattern if he didn't want to get tired too fast.

It was just so annoying being a normal Mobian.

    After walking some more, he had finally found her.

Sleeping.

    Now she's really going to get it.

Making him worried and panic, he was really about to start screaming her name and she dared to be asleep?

    Not like he cared enough about her to do that, no, this girl was as worth as trash to him. Yeah, she didn't matter at all, but that wasn't the case right now,

Who in the world did this girl think she was?

    Shadow decided to have good use of the near by river. He was going to wake up Amy in the worst way. He mustered up all of his strength and rolled her to the river.

    Wow, I am heavy. I should work out more.

He thought as he successfully placed Amy on the river with a loud 'Splash!'

    He waited for her to start screaming at him, angry and irritated.

He waited a few seconds.

And a few more

"SH*T!"

    Shadow jumped to the river and as he tried to pick up Amy, he struggled way too much. Her whole body was wet and the water and its current made it difficult for him to raise her.