Chapter 5 Part 2

Tyy Pov:

Ughh I didn't get any sleep last night worrying about Chris. He never came home last night and I been calling him for hours. I just went to NayNay house and chilled there, and eventually went to sleep.

11:00 A.M.

I woke up and did my hygiene, thanking NayNay fa letting me spend du nite, then I drove home. I saw Chris car in the driveway, so here goes the trouble. I unlocked the door, to see him on the couch watching tv.

"Where you been?" Chris asked me.

"No nigga, the question is where YOU been! Because I been calling your phone nonstop wondering where you was and I got no reply!"

"I was at the studio, working on my album."

"Really, all night? And I was at NayNay's house, cuz I got tired of waiting on you. I spent the night at her house."

"Well it's an album, so it will take a while and if I mess up I gotta redo it or it won't be part of the album."

"Well you could've at least told me, you was gonna be at the studio."

"I'm sorry bae."

It's alright."

My phone vibrated, and I saw it was my dad.

******Text convo**********

Dad- Hey Pumpkin

Tyy- Hey dad, watchu doin

Dad- watching the game, but I wanted to know if you can come over for dinner tonight?

Tyy- Yea, I'll be their at 7

Dad- alright, see you then.

*******End of convo********

"Hey Chris, my dad is inviting us for dinner, do you wonna come?"

"Yea I'll come because your dad got some good food like fo'real."

Later at 7:00

"Chris, let's go we already late!"

"A handsome man gotta take time to look good."

"Nigga, if you don't hurry your peanut butter self up, Ima come up their and Knock you down."

"Damn I'm ready."

We arrived to my dad house and my dad opened the door, he had a mad face.

"Hey dad! I said hugging him.

"Hey sweety, why he's here?"

"Good evening sir." Chris said smiling.

"Why you even here?" My dad said angrily.

"Well Tyy invited me."

"I only invited my daughter not you."

"Dad, can you be nice just for tonight?"

"Hell no, he a goddamn principle at a school, I don't appreciate it. I would date somebody that is smart, not somebody that works in a school."

"Dad he's smart, I'm not a lil kid anymore I can pick my own boyfriends, you need to stop judging and just be happy for me."

"Well when yall get married don't ask me to walk down the aisle with you and don't ask for anything from me, get it from your mother, but when you break up with him and find a better man, I'll give you anything you want."

"No Fuck you Dad, Chris is the nicest boy that know how to treat me right, But you over here judging somebody that You don't know personally, you too judgemental and How the Fuck am I supposed to decide between breaking up with him or staying with him, just so You can love me better or show your love towards me, like really."

"Sweetie listen-"(gco)

"Don't sweetie me, you get on my damn nerves! I can't stand you!"

I went upstairs and took everything out my room, packed it and put it in Chris's car.

"Tyy watchu doing?" My dad asked me.

"Moving with Chris for good, I ain't gonna sit here and waste my damn time listning to somebody who don't support my decisions!"

I left and deleted everything that was in my phone of my father, and went straight home and eventually cried myself to sleep.

2 weeks later:

Naya Pov:

Well it's time for my doctors appointment, and nelly, and Tyy coming with me. But something is wrong with my stomach so I'm going to the doctor to find out.

At the hospital:

"Alright Mrs Haynes, lay down on the table."

I did as instructed, he put the gel on me and I looked at the screen then back at the doctors face he had a confused/serious face.

"Is their something wrong doctor?" I asked.

"No, your babies are healthy."

"Wait did you say babies?" Nelly asked.

"Yea, you guys are having twins, congratulations."

We all shrieked in joy.

"Thank you doctor."NayNay said.

"Welcome, have a nice day."

"Omg, I can't believe its gana be two of y'all in there." Tyy said.

"This is a dream come true."

"I Love you Nelly."

"I love you too babeh girl."

End of Chpater 5 part 2 congrats to Nelly and Naynay on twins bhud I'll update next weekend vote, comment, and share.   Also Check out my books on my page @JaCarter27 and leave votes, and comments. I appreciate yall being reading this book, bhud hope you guys enjoy.

Goodbye - Warriors.