Chapter 7

2 Months Later

Tyy

So I found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago, but I'm still scared to tell Chris. I don't know how he will react to this type of news. All that's going through my head is that he's gonna react the same way Cornell did when NayNay told him she was pregnant. I'm happy that I'm pregnant with Chris' seed, but at the same time I have worries about it. I've always feared that if I got pregnant I might lose my baby during pregnancy or birth. I don't know why any of this stuff even entered my head, maybe because I watched a movie that had that to happen. It's just really crazy and scary because you don't know what the outcome would be. I really hope my baby make it here in this world, it just gotta. I'm still trying to work up enough courage to tell Chris about me being pregnant. He might get mad because of me being pregnant, but then again he might just get mad at me for holding out on him. Nobody knows about me being pregnant except for Nay with her pregnant self. I haven't even talked to my dad every since the day I stormed out of his house, when he didn't support me on my decision. I don't get why he can't realize that I'm no longer a little girl and can make my own decisions. I know that Chris may be some years older than me, but I love that man like crazy, and I know he loves me back.

I jumped up out of the bed, running into the bathroom, throwing up. I'm pretty sure that I'm at home all alone, because lately Chris have been working harder and harder in the studio. He's trying to hurry and get this album published so he can start on the next. He also have been shooting videos for some too. I didn't know could direct movies and other stuff in that nature until just recently. I realize that Chris is very talented and I'm confused on why he didn't just start right away on his career instead of being a principal. At the same time I am also glad that he became a principal first, because I most likely wouldn't have met him if he didn't. It'll be so crazy telling people how we met if they every ask, because he was once my principal and now my lover. I admit, I've done some crazy things in my life, but this right here is crazier. Woah, Nay and I both are crazy for this, but Cornell and Chris both are sexy as'f. But in my opinion Chris looks better.

One Hour Later

After I threw up, I brushed my teeth, taking a long hot shower. The thing I hate about being pregnant is the morning sickness and the pain I will have to go through. It's gonna be a long tough rode to travel down. I still haven't told Chris yet, and half of the reason is because he's not here. My stomach hasn't start growing yet, because I'm not that far along. I made sure I oiled my body, cuz I can't be walking around being ashy and shit. I put on my bra and panties, getting dressed in; black joggers, peach crop top, with my peach socks and kd shoes to match. I topped it off with; clear lip gloss, a silver chunky chain, diamond studs, and a silver Chanel watch. I walked back into the bathroom, flat ironing my hair bone straight. I wanna go to the mall to day and do a little bit of shopping for myself. I haven't really been to the mall in a good while, and I really gotta go. I shol don't wanna sit up at this house by myself, so to the mall we go.

NayNay

I am now seven months pregnant and I am very moody. Sometimes I yell at Cornell aka Nelly when he don't come right away with my food when I ask him to. I am really glad that Cornell and I started over for the sake of our twins. When the doctor told me that we were having twins. I must admit I was reeeaaalllyyy shocked. I didn't expect to hear any type of news like that. I mean I really do have faith in Cornell becoming a wonderful father, but TWO AT ONCE! This is bringing more pain on ME. All he have to do is get yelled at, get a broken hand, help take care of them. Now that I think about giving birth to two babies at once, it's insane! The closer it gets to me giving birth, the more nervous I grow. After all the news, we finally got the news that we wanted to hear.....the sex of the babies. Well we are having girls and I am more excited because I would not be able to keep up with two boys. Then they might have been EXACTLY like Cornell and be some bad ass children. I probably would've retired being a mom! Haha, nawl jk jk I would never.