⚘ ┋ [ EP08 ] PART 01

Start from the beginning

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Their combination of votes both from public and private submissions, scores and benefits they have received from onsite votes and some additional points that they have earned based on how well they're performing. Have determined their final points. And then, they would be ranked accordingly from 28th to 1st.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Before the announcement, I'd like to tell you something serious. Until now, 28 trainees have done excellent performances for their debut but unfortunately, some trainees had to leave early due to health and company reasons. They are Lim Nari from Fantagio, Li Xiao Yu from Banana Culture, and Zhu Likun from Gramarie.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : We announced that four trainees will be eliminated this evaluation, but since these three trainees voluntarily left the show, the management found it unfitting to let a ranking announcement happen just to eliminate one trainee out of the remaining 25. Even though they can't stay here with us, we hope that they will keep trying without giving up on their dreams.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : I guess every trainee here and Verose Producers watching are curious about how many trainees will now be performing on the live show of Project Verose and challenge the debut evaluation.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : The number of trainees that will remain are...

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : 21 trainees. Which means trainees who would not make the cut, those who are in 25th-22nd, will unfortunately be eliminated and will not be with us in the final stage, but can be able to support their friends who have remained.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : As those who I have called are finished giving their small speech to your Verose producers, they may sit on their assigned seats. I will now start calling the name of the trainees who have survived the second elimination. We'll skip four chairs this time and start calling from 17th.

SKIPPING THE SPOTS 18TH, 19TH, 20TH AND 21ST !

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : During the short voting period, the rankings of the trainees changed everyday. Some of the trainees who have always ranked high, are pushed back to the verge of elimination. And some of them, managed to make the cut by rising up the rankings.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ZHONG LINLIN [ 22?/YUEHUA ] : I don't want to expect too much, but I also don't want to give up.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Here is the first trainee to perform on the live show... she performed on Music Bank just the other day. The 17th place...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LIU XIUMEI [ 4?/INDIVIDUAL ] : Oh, one from "Rollin' Rollin" team?