<~~~>

It took me about twenty minutes to get to the lake. I ran as fast as I could.

I walked over to a tree, alone by the river. I sat down with my back along it. I reached for my bag and un-zipped my pencil case.

I saw the sharpener and grabbed it.

With one last tug, the blade was out. I placed the remainder of the sharpener back into my pencil case.

Tears were falling continuously down my face. I held the blade so I could see it clearer.

Another one to add to my collection.

Looking at my wrists, I could tell that I was shaking. But I don't know why. I wasn't scared.

I placed the small, metal blade on the right side of my wrist. Without a second passing, I sliced at my skin.

A few minutes went by and basically my whole arm was covered in scratches and bright red blood.

I threw the blade to the ground and screamed, shortly followed by tears exploding out of my eyes.

I looked up and someone was standing there. I couldn't tell who it was because my vision was all blurry. And I know for a fact it wasn't Stella, I mean she hates me so why would she be here?

The young girl just stood there silently. I started to feel awkward.

"Hello?" I whispered, wiping my eyes.

She didn't reply.

I just wanted Stella here right here with me. She's all I want. I just love her.

"Hello." She said. "Are you okay, mister?"

"Uhh... uhh... yeah. I'm okay." I replied, giving a fake smile.

"But you were crying. And only babies cry. My brother is a baby and he cries all the time. You're to old to be a baby!" She yelled.

Great. I was being picked on by a five year old now.

My eyes traveled to the ground and the young girl skipped off, without a care in the world.

I took a big huff and stumbled to my feet. As I grabbed my bag, I walk home. There was no where else to go and I am pretty sure that Stella most definitely wouldn't want to come to my house for the chemistry homework.

<~~~>

"Hello hunny, are you okay? You Look like you've been crying." My mum screeched as I took one step into the house.

"Yes." I grunted, sharply.

"Harry, baby. You can tell me. I know something's up." She yelled.

Om my god. I'm not 5.

"Mum, I'm okay. Just leave me alone." I whispered.

Okay, so I tell my mum everything. Everything but the fact that I self harm. Everything but the fact that I'm not okay. Everything but about that rope in the back of my car.

"Harry. Edward. Styles. Tell me now!" my mum instructed.

"Mum, I just had a bad day at school, that's all." I lied. I don't lie usually. But I guess now was the right time to start.

"Okay hun." She smiled. I jogged up the stairs and shut myself in my bedroom. I slid my back down the door and my butt plopped on to the floor. My head fell in my hands and I nearly fell asleep.

<~~~>

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I checked the time and it was only half 4.

I heard the front door open and my mum greeting the visitor.

"Hello, did Harry invite you?" I heard my mum say.

"Yes he did, Ms Styles." Oh shit! It was Stella. What did she want now? Probably just to pick on my again.

"Call me Anne, love. And he's upstairs sweetie." My mum yelled.

Within the space of 30 seconds, Stella was already up the stairs and knocking on my bedroom door.

I didn't want to open it at first so it would seem like I had an actual life other than thinking about Stella. But my actions were just too quick.

"Why are you here, Stella?" I grunted. I really hoped she would say it's that she killed Jake.

"I wanted to come and apologise." She whispered, stepping into my room and sitting herself on my bed.

Stella's POV
I sat myself down on his bed and started to twirl my hair.

I can't believe that I am about to tell him the truth. I've hurt him so much it's just not right to lie to him too.

"Everything I said earlier, I didn't mean a single word. Harry, please forgive me." I begged.

He looked at me, biting his lip stopping him from smiling too much.

"Stella, I l.... I l.... I...." he couldn't say anything.

"I love you." I whispered.

Harry's eyes widened. "I... I love y... you too..." he smiled.

Yes, I guess I've been trying to hide my feeling for too long. I think it's about time he knew.

I stood up from his bed and sped-walked over to him.

He wrapped me in a small cuddle. I went up on my tip toes and whispered in his ear "I'm so sorry, Harry. For everything."

Then we pulled away and he said "Stella, it's okay."

I smiled slightly and ran my hand through my hair.

"Oh my god, Stella. The Chemistry homework... it's due in tomorrow!" Harry screamed, taking out some books from all around his room.

I rolled my eyes.

"Harry."

"What?" he asked.

"It's due in next week." I whispered.

"Oh."

We both fell into endless giggles, sounding like 5 year old girls.