Chapter 9

Stella's POV
Literally as soon as we walk through the school's main office, the bell for first class went off.

I look at Harry as my eyes widened. I couldn't fix my mascara!

"What have we got first?" I asked, getting worried.

"Urmm... Chemistry or Maths." He said.

I huffed and took out my time table. We had Chemistry. I already spent enough with him today. I didn't need to spend any more time.

"Chemistry." I mumbled, looking back up at him. He had a big, goofy, sexy smile. NOT SEXY. HE IS NOT SEXY. NO.

Maybe?

NO!

Well kinda..

NO!

<~~~>

I could hear people whispering about me through out the whole of first lesson. I just couldn't handle it.

As soon as the bell went, I ran out of the classroom as fast as I could. I swear I was about a couple inches away from the bathroom when someone grabbed me by my wrists.

I turned around and it was Jake.

"What the fuck, Jake?! Let go of me!" I screamed.

"I saw you." He whispered.

"What? Jake. I don't have time for this!" I yelled, trying to pull my wrist out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Why are you hanging out with that nerd?" He asked.

Why does he care?! Was he jealous or something?!

"What?! Harry?" I questioned.

"Yes. Him. I saw you two." He said, raising his voice.

"Seriously, Jake. I don't have time for you. I am not even kidding! Just leave me alone." I begged.

He shook his head and chuckled slightly. "I don't give a shit about you." Then he pushed me to the floor and kicked me.

"What the fuck?! Are you fucking kidding me? I don't like Harry. No one does! He's a loner! I will never like him. He is just gross. Why would you think I liked him.... no! I hate fucking Harry. Harry fricken Styles is an ugly friendless nerd. Nothing more to me!! Please, if you don't mind, I have to go to French." I yelled.

Then I saw Harry running out from behind the wall. Shit! I didn't mean any of that! Oh my god. I just can't believe I said that. And he was there. Listening. I was just tryna save my social life from getting completely wrecked.

I looked at Jake and he had a smug smirk on his face.

Oh well, I'll be gone before long.

Harry's POV
"What the fuck?! Are you fucking kidding me? I don't like Harry. No one does! He's a loner! I will never like him. He is just gross. Why would you think I liked him? no! I hate fucking Harry. Harry fricken Styles is an ugly friendless nerd. Nothing more to me!Please, if you don't mind, I have to go to French." I heard Stella scream.

I could feel the lump in my throat coming back again. My eyes started stinging. This was just the worst thing that I've ever heard! I can't believe that Stella said that about me. I thought we were getting so close. But I was probably imagining the whole thing. My tears started dripping off the end of my chin.

I ran away. I ran as fast as I could. I ran to a place no one would ever find me.

If I can't be with the girl I love, then what is my life worth? She said she hated me!