20 Facts

Currently all of my friends knocked out in their respective rooms and I'm the only awake and I'm bored as hell so here are 20 facts about boring me..

1) I'm an American. My mom is from Spain and has some Jewish blood. My dad is from Mexico and has some European blood.

2) I'm the oldest sibling. That's why the moment I turned 18 I moved out of the house.

3) I always get overshadowed a lot by my other siblings. Although I am the one who gets the highest test grades my mom always compares me to her. She was extremely intelligent back in her educational years. My grades are never enough for her. Anything I did wrong growing up they would punish me really harshly but now with my younger siblings they let them be. What.is.logic.

4) I love my parents and all but I'm not that close with my dad as he was always working while I as growing up. He would buy my brother and I things and take us out to places like Disneyland and all but materialism doesn't fill in the hole of just wanting your dad present.

5) Although my parents are married they used to not get along and argue a lot. I grew up with them having to deal with their temper. That's why I was always a very insecure child growing up and afraid of opening up to someone. Relationships for me were a big no no.

6) I have family all over the world. Japan, Spain, Mexico, United States of America, Argentina, and Cape Town.

7) I don't belive in the term that family is first than friends. I still hang out with my childhood school friends. Even when we got into Uni we never drifted apart. They are the first I call when I need help or there's an emergency (apart from my parents). I wouldn't go to my family for anything as they consists of manipulative, close minded, prideful rich b*stards.

8) I know how to speak English, Spanish, Hangul, and a bit of Italain and Japanese.

9) I grew up in a Korean community so majority of my friends are Koreans. I was raised in a Korean, Spanish, and American culture.

10) I lived in Mexico City for a while when I was nine years old. My parents sent both my brother and I to live with our grandparents.

11) I know how to ride a horse. Growing up my parents made my brother and I take riding lessons.

12) I also grew up learning how to play the piano but my music teacher died in a fatal accident and ever since then I get sad even touching a piano.

13) I actually believe in the red string of fate. Back in elementary school, in fifth grade, I was best friends with this boy and I had a crush on him. Sadly during seventh grade, in middle school, he had to move away and that was the last time I saw him. However during my sophmore year in Univeristy I got into a argument with this dude. During class I was reading a analysis on one of Jane Austen's novels and I heard this guy whine about my paper being close minded. I went up to him after class and we got into an argument. Turned out he was the boy I was friends with and after a year of being friends we started dating. We currently still are.

14) I like to listen to all kinds of music except for heavy metal.

15) I never had a boyfriend until junior year of Univeristy. However I told my parents when I was in senior year.

16) I have travelled all over the U.S.A. with my group of friends. Currently we're in Hawaii.

17) I enjoy swimming and playing field hockey.

18) I'm a big reader, traveller, and writer.

19) I love watching anime and reading manga. Growing up in a Asian culture I also enjoy Korean Dramas and movies. (For example Goblin and Miracle in Cell No.7)

20) I might go to Korea sometime this year to visit friends over there. It's been a long time since I've seen them.