Chapter 26 - The Finale

A tear fell from my eye.

One of the people that I cared about was gone.

I felt her leave...

I heard the bomb explode...

The tear slid down my face and hit the ground.

But I wasn't sad anymore.

I was pissed off.

I rose off the ground.

I looked at the Octoling and she was in shock.

My eyes were glowing.

I felt powerful.

Ink exploded all around me in a large cyclone thing.

It spun and spun and got bigger and bigger until it was the biggest it could possible be.

Octolings all around me exploded into puddle of ink, but my friends were totally fine.

The cyclone began to calm down and when it totally settled I was stood there shaking.

I turned around and brought out my weapon.

I ran into the middle of the battle and I could see Nine and Agent 4 struggling with a circle of octolings around them.

I ran up to one of the trees and pulled one of the bubbles of ink off.

I ran over to where Nine and Agent 4 were and slid between two Octolings.

I slammed the ink bubble onto the ground and it exploded into my color ink and splatted all the octolings around Nine and Agent 4.

I ran in another direction and fired my weapon at a couple of Octolings, knocking them to the ground and popping them.

When I looked up, inkopolis was a mess.

However there were no octolings left in the city.

I was pretty sure I had splatted most of them.

My friends were walking towards me, and I looked for Vanessa but then I remembered.

She was gone.

The war was over.

We had won.

And that marks the end of this story.

Later today there will be something else, however it will be in this book.

See you in the next one.

:P