The Excitement is real

Flashback:

It was a quiet night, the moon was not yet full but the sky was full of stars. Ordinary people would be asleep but this group of people where anything but ordinary. They where wide awake for adrenaline and magic occupied their bodies. They were all there to protect something the loved, someone they loved ....a little baby. She was born to the world  of  the ocean not long ago. So, how could some hate her so much in such short time. Well because she was rare she was the special protected one.

Flashback over

3RD P.O.V.

"RINA WAKE UP IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WITH THE TWINS", Kali yelled.

It was true a 4 year old little girl named Sabrina was going to High School. Why because she was very smart for her age, not to mention she was getting bored of staying home.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES",Sabrina yelled back from upstairs.

"To think that yesterday she said she was going to wake up extra early", Aiden mumbled.

"I knew that wasn't going to happen", Ethan said as he took the ten dollar bill from his twins hands.

Sabrina's P.O.V.

I groaned as I fell off the bed, why is this bed so high. Then the excitement hit me I was going to High School with Bub and Bubbles. This was going to be so fun, I was going to make a lot of friends. Just thinking about it had me giggling as I dressed. 

"I can't wait to go to school", I sang as I walked down the steps

I heard Duce chuckle as he lifted me up and carried me to the kitchen table. I had some eggs and bacon. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!

"So, rina you excited", Ennis teased probably already knowing the answer.

"OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN I'M GONNA MAKE A LOTTA FRIENDS, AND EVERYTHING, I'M SO EXCITED", I answered, I was basically jumping in my seat.

They all chuckled and Bub and bubbles got up. Bub got the car keys and they both turned to me. Bub is Ethan, Bubbles is Aiden.

"Come on lil girl let's go", Bub says as he walked out the door. I giggled he is too much some times. I went and got my bag but before I could leave Ennis took my arm.

"If anyone gives you trouble you tell us okay", he said. I was about to laugh but he was being serious.

"Ok", I say

"Stay by Ethan and Aiden by all times and keep them out of trouble will ya", Duce said. I grinned and gave them all a hug before going into the car with Bub and Bubbles.

3rd P.O.V.

The kids at Beacon Hills High School were all cut from their thoughts, conversations or whatever else they were doing by a car. Why because this camaro held the three new kids that were going to be thrown in to all the drama and excitement the school held. Everyone was eager to see what these "new kids" looked like. 

But if you were inside the car it was a whole different story.

"Bub what if they don't like me", Sabrina asked.

"Don't worry Rina if anybody messes with you we'll take care of them", Aiden said with a twisted smile at the end.

"They will love you all you gotta do is be yourself", Ethan said nudging Aiden to hurry up and find a spot to pull into.