Chapter 11

We all gasped as we saw uma walking down the stairs. I looked over at Ben as she smiled at all of us. "Ben. Would you care to explain?" He looked over at me and then looked at Mal as he said "Mal don't you see? Something happened on the island and-" Uma interrupted and said "it was love! It really was. So thank you Mal." She hugged Mal and she was almost in tears. Uma looked over at me and grabbed my hands as she said "we're going to be sisters. That's so great." I got very tense until Carlos pulled me back and Uma looked at him. Music started playing and Uma and Ben started dancing. Jay walked up to Mal and pulled her and said "let's go." We all walked up the stairs and my parents said "Mal we had no  idea but we will talk to him." Jane ran up to Lumiere and she said "they need to see it!" Lumiere nodded and said "and now! The gift the king has made for his lady." They stopped dancing and Uma looked around and a stained glass windowed was uncovered by a curtain and everyone gasped. The stain glass window was Ben looking at Mal with her true self. Purple hair, greens eyes. It was beautiful. Uma stuttered and said "why don't you show everyone the present you have for me Ben?" Ben shook his head and said "I have an announcement! I will bringing down the barrier once and for all!" I looked around and said "Ben you can't do th-" Ben looked at me and yelled "not now (Y/N)!" I walked back because he never yelled at me before and Carlos grabbed my hand. "He's been spelled." Said Mal. She walked to him and said "Ben. I never said I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. I love you. Of course I love you!" Mal leaned into Ben and kissed him. I smiled as I heard Ben say "Mal." Evie and I smiled as we said "true loves kiss. Works every time." At the same time. They hugged and then Uma looked at fairy godmother and said "bring down the barrier now!" Fairy godmother said "I do not take orders from you!" Uma then ran to the side of the ship to jump off and we all ran to stop her but Mal said "Uma no! I know you are better than this! I know that because I've been there! We can get through this together!" Uma looked at everyone and then jumped off the ship. We all looked at her in the water and she turned into an octopus (or squid whatever) like her mother. "True love cant defeat this!" I started seeing mals eyes turn green and she started shaking because she was then turned into a dragon. She flew above us and started blowing fire at uma. Ben junked inky the water as we all yelled "no!!" Uma laughed when he landed as she said "what are you going to do Ben? Splash me?" Ben shook his head and said "we have to worn together or none of this will be resolved! None of it! You have to help!" Uma nodded and started swimming away. We all helped Ben to get out of the water and I hugged him and he said "I'm sorry. I love you." I smiled up at him and said "I love you too." Mal roared and then landed and she turned back to human form and she had on a purple dress and she smiled down at us. Evie and I walked to her and Evie said "shall we?" Mal looked at us and said "we shall." We started walking to Ben and he smiled at her and pulled her into a kiss. I walked o Carlos as he said "alright alright." Ben said "look I'm sorry for everything." We all nodded and said "yeah go on." We all laughed and then music started playing and Mal and Ben kicked water at each other but it didn't matter because we were already soaked from the ocean. We started dancing to celebrate our lady of the court. I wrapped my arms around Carlos neck as I said "you make me so happy. I love you." He but his forehead on mine as he said "I love you more." We kisses and then we started dancing the night away.

Oh...you didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?

Happy Descendants 3 day!! I'm very excited to watch the movie tonight but I know I will definitely cry because this is my favorite Disney Channel trilogy and it's the last one but also because of Cameron! We love you Cameron and thank you for everything! See you in the next story!❤️ I may also create a "descendants story" where we can discuss the movie that will start tomorrow! Let me know if you would like that!