Old Foes

"Go!" Trey screams, and the three teenagers run from the snarling werewolf.

"Over dinner!" Alexis keeps repeating. "Over dinner!"

Amarie's beginning to panic. "Oh my god! Go! Go! Go!"

The run in different directions again. Alexis ends up on the staircase, watching Trey run around the yard. "Come on Trey." she whispers. "Trey. Trey."

"Atticus, bring them to Daddy!" shouts the distant voice of Cash.

"Oh," murmurs Alexis, her stomach bubbling with fear. "I hate this so much."

Atticus howls.

That's when she hears a hissing of sorts. Then soft, but yet intimidating footsteps, she looks around her to see nothing, but still the sound doesn't go away. Then she looks up. She screams as Jorogumo over takes her.

Alexis Captured.

Alexis's screams are heard by the other group. Consisting of Alec, Daniel, Octavia and Rita.
"I think that was Alexis!" Rita whispers harshly, clearly in a state of worry.

"What do we do?" Daniel asks, he feels pretty powerless right now.

Amarie makes a run for it, she runs past the harpy who's hot on her trail. She decides to risk her safety for Alexis's.
"Guys! They got Alexis! Save her ass!"

She's up the stairs in no time and runs right past the Promethean without even noticing him.

"Me and Danny can save Alexis. You two help the others find the symbols and break them." Alec looks at Rita and Octavia, they nod in agreement.
"Good luck."

They split up, because of course they do.

Octavia
Again, it's not like there's strength in numbers or anything! But I mean I guess we do need to hurry a lot more now

Alec and Daniel run towards the building while Octavia and Rita try to follow the direction in which Amaries voice came from.

Amarie somehow manages to live and hides behind a bush along Trey.

Amarie
If we die, then I mean at least we won't die alone.

Alexis is completely alone at this point, and she's terrified. "Guys!" she calls out, but no one answers her. She's tied up in the lounge and all she wants to do right now is cry. "Somebody...please save me..."

"Where'd they go?" shouts Cash.

In a desperate attempt to find their friends, Octavia and Rita dash out into the open. Fortunately, they aren't spotted, and manage to find their friends.

"Guys! Where's Alec and Danny?" Trey whispers harshly to the two girls.

"They went to save Alexis." Octavia replies quietly as she kneels down in the grass, next to everyone else.

Alec rushes up the staircase, Daniel by his side.

"The lounge!"

Who Will Escape?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें