Return From The Rhymes

Shaadira has never been happier to see Shangag Shangag's face in her life. He walks in, and just about everyone cheers. Mary's expression twists itself into a grin, and Bethany shouts "Yes!" while pumping her fists in the air. "What happened?" Amarie asks. "Shangag. Tell us everything." Brynn asks in a hesitatingly manner. Shangag shows the dirty-faced doll in his hands to the group "We went in there, and they poisoned us both, and...". He sighs looking at the doll "I got the antidote. And this is the doll that we need for the mermaid lady's little girl.". "That looks so gross." says Mary, making a face. Alec stands up "Well, let's go give it to her, guys. Come on.". A part of Mary really doesn't want to go, considering she's still drying off from her dip in the pool. But then again, so is Alec, and if he's willing to go, so she might as well. They return to the mermaid's room "We got your doll," says Shangag. She reaches out for it, tears in her eyes. He hands it to the sobbing Madison.

 He hands it to the sobbing Madison

She takes it. cuddles it close to her chest, and fades away.

She fades away as the group asks for the gem, but they get their answer once she's gone

She fades away as the group asks for the gem, but they get their answer once she's gone. There it lays on the ground, where she once was chained. Shangag kneels down and picks up the gem in his hands. He notices how it shimmers from within. Pretty odd to him, in fact. Together they had back yet again to the lounge. Where Shangag places in the gem map and the seventh slot opens. The token above shows what appears to be a tent.

Shangag
Like a carnival tent.

"Now what? Where's our next clue?" Kai asks. "Maybe we have to look for this new clue?" Brynn shrugs. And then, before anyone has the chance to say anymore. An abnormal roar permeates all their ears. It's loud, it's beastly and bone-chilling. Everyone screams.

 Everyone screams