Hadn't I been punished enough.

I started to get pissed off at the Professor in front of me, okay you have made your point but this is just some next level revenge shit. I feel like saying in the name of Elsa, Let it go!

I took a deep breath, fuck it, she wanted this.

She asked for this.

"Duck's are prehistoric birds, they were originally called the Quacker-saurous-rex, but they were nearly extinct form the cave man's love of Hoisin duck." I give her a stern look and she just stares back, I can feel Adrienne's sinking into her seat in embarrassment.

I start to take a seat, but think fuck it!

"Oh and I also like ducks because they rhyme with my other hobby, I'll let you use your imagination on that one Professor." I shoot her a wink then take a seat, Professor Grande hasn't broken her stare with me and her jaw is locked, yep she pissed.

I chance a glance at Adrienne whose head is in her hands by this point.

"Ms Y/L/N may I remind you that you are on a scholarship, I have no doubt you are talented to be given that opportunity, but stipulations of your scholarship are to pass each class that is assigned to you. Don't make me kick you out before you have even began" she folds her arms and walks around to her desk "you can see me after class".

Fuck.

She looks up at the other side of the room and points her hand at someone with a smile on her face.

Well that mood changed quickly "please tell us your name and something about you" they stand up, and I finally catch who it is.

Can this day get any worse.

"Hi, I am Jeanette, but everyone calls me 'JC' I am a theatre major, but I am taking this class to help with my vocals, I am from Colorado and I like to snowboard when I have the time, also I don't like ducks" this earns her a laugh and she looks at me and flips me off.

Shit, I should have text her back.

Now there are two women in the room that hate me.

Adrienne is just laughing beside me, "I am glad you think this is funny Adrienne, you better tell them your hobby is being a kleptomaniac"

Adrienne looks at me "don't be mad at me boo cos these girls be dragging your ass, you've been in New York 3 weeks and you already got enemies, you don't want another one, I'm your friend"

She was right, I was just being a dick.

"Sorry" I mumbled. Adrienne tapped my thigh sympathetically.

"Don't worry this will all blow over" famous last words Adrienne.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't.

Adrienne lied.

She's going to hell for that.

The bell signalled the end of the class and for break before afternoon sessions. After everyone saying their name and something about them Professor Grande had decided to spend the rest of the class taking us through what was going to happen on this course. It was interesting and I would be lying if I didn't say her voice was memorising and kept me hanging on every word.

Also I must admit that she was a good Professor.

I grabbed my belongings and loaded them into my back pack. I felt the weight on my shoulders and the churning in my gut at the thought of having to talk to her.

I made my way towards the end of the aisle "I'll catch you later Adrienne" I gave her a small wave.

"You want me to wait for you?" she asked.

I looked back at Professor Grande who was making no attempt to collect her items, this may take awhile, that wouldn't be fair on Adrienne. "It's fine I will catch you later" Adrienne just nodded and started to leave, I made my way down the steps to the front and I could hear the sniggers, suddenly some guy sticks his head in my face "Quack!".

He started laughing I grabbed him and threw him into his friends who were also laughing "fuck off idiot". He looked stunned he wasn't expecting that.

"Hey Ms Y/L/N that's enough" I looked back at her.

"But he.." I started to explained but she cut me off.

"I don't care you don't touch another student" she looked back at her paperwork I looked at the guy who burst into a large smile.

I flipped him the bird and continued to walk the plank.

Professor Grande was leaning up against her desk "take a seat in front row please" I did as I was told, dropping myself down like sack of shit.

I stayed quiet and just looked at her, she wanted me to stay, then she could talk.

"So, that little show today, are you proud of yourself?" her head tilted and from this close proximity I could see the better shape of her outline of her jaw, her lips and her eyes.

Fuck she was beautiful.

But she was talking quack, I mean whack.

"Are you proud of yourself" my sassy ass mouth just couldn't help itself.

"Excuse me" she crosses her arms.

"You heard me" at this point I didn't care that she was my Professor she had embarrassed me.

My pride was bruised.

"Yes I did, but I don't understand you, why would I be proud of myself" she started to walk towards me.

I just looked to the side, crossed my own arms and tutted. She knew what I was talking about, why was she playing dumb.

"Ms Y/L/N answer the question" she walked closer again.

I shook my head, I was being childish but I didn't care.

Suddenly Professor Grande leaned forward her hands placed on each of my chairs arm rests trapping me, she leaned in so that there was little space between our faces.

"Are you going to answer me, or am I going to have to use another method of extraction?" she smirked.

Holy Fuck Balls.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know where the fuck all that duck talk came from, I'm sorry.

If you didn't like it, then please duck off....

I kid, love you all man.