NOT A CHAPTER! SERIES OR NOT?

Thanks for the support you guys. Over 300 reads. Thanks for waiting for me to get better! I love you guys! I can do things again without my wrist bothering me. 

So here has what been happening in my life right now. My wrist is better. School was interesting for this. I am in high school guys. Almost everyone acted like I had two broken legs. I AM NOT COMPLETELY USELESS PEOPLE! I have another wrist that is fine. I can do things myself. I am not trying to be mean. But after a while of people asking are you okay and you need help. Gets old. I like that they want to help. But there is another kid with a broken leg that could need your help. The things I do during the day are not that hard for me to do myself. Well some things I needed help and my brother was completely useless and didn't want to help me. That is beside the point. But that is my school for me. What I find weird was when my friend Ashlee found out. She said that she was so sorry every time I she her.  A frozen bag of peas on it helped alot. After 2 days, it feels like it is new. Some places where I move it hurts. But they want me to keep it wrapped for a while. It does not hurt as much as it first did. I appreciate that you guys supported and waited for me. You guys are the best for that! It has been killing me not to update, but I did fix some little grammar mistakes I found. I didn't realize how many grammar and spelling mistakes I had in my stories, until I read them. I am bad at grammar. I know. Don't try to talk me out of it. I have made up my mind that I am bad at grammar. Everyone is. 

Anyway. Over 300 reads! When I saw that, I was surprise at that. But I guess people like this story. I love writing for it. I always have new ideas to take this story to the next level. Then when I think about those ideas. I began to build on them and edit them a little. Then they turn into the chapters into this book that are already on this. 

I didn't have any idea or reason for the numbers on Mitch's chest and Sky's wrist. I read the comments on Scars. Then I came up with something you guys will love. I am planning to make this story long. But not too long. 

Not like this long of a note to you guys. I didn't think that I have this much to tell you guys. It is like an essay for you guys to read. 

I did think of turning this book into a series. I won't tell you what the other books would be. But tell me if you guys would love that. For this to turn into a series. The series would be about the struggles of the group of guys and the Sky army. Plus new challenges, new enemies, new characters, and new places that takes them. That is all I will say on the matter. 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND WAITING FOR ME! I love you guys! Till the next chapter! :D

-Emma-