I'm A Monster

Herobrine's P.O.V

I suddenly have this bad feeling. something bad just happen. I teleaport to the Overworld. I see a meadow. And someone is sleeping under it. That's nice. Hang on. I teleaport next to them. It's Sky. I kneel next to him. He's gone. That's impossible. Sky is half immortal. I look at his chest. What happen to him? 

"Sky." I shake him. He does not budge. I pick him up in a bride's carry. I teleaport home. I walk down the hallway. I open a door.  I put Sky in a bed. I can try something that could help. I don't usually help people. But when it involves my sons safety. I will help. (A/n Yes Herobrine is not entirely evil to his son!) 

Seto's P.O.V

"So the plan is?" 

"The plan is that we have no plan Seto." Mitch said. 

"Are you kidding? We have nothing!" Jason said. 

"Sky comes up with the plans. There is just so much pressure. And I don't work well under pressure." Mitch said. 

"That's Sky's life. Under constant pressure." Ian said. 

"Wow. How the heck does he handle it?" Mitch asks. 

"Well he is Sky. How about this? We go and find him. Search the villages and other places." Jerome said.

"Ok I am good with that." Quentin said.

"Mitch and Jerome will search the villages south of here. Ian and Quentin the forest and north villages. Jason and I will search ever where else." 

"What if we run into Enderlox?" Ian asks. 

"Then run for your life. Don't face him, unless we are all here." 

"Wait you guys. Problem." Mitch said. 

"What?" 

"Sky Army. Who is going to look after them?" Mitch asks. 

"I will." Quentin said.

"I will help you then." Ian said. 

"Ok then. Jerome and I will search the villages. Seto and Jason will search everywhere else." Mitch said. 

"Leave now?"

"Sure." Jason said. Jason and I get on our horses. Mitch and Jerome get on there's. We look at the recruits. They look worried. 

"Um. Listen. Ian and Quentin are in charge until we find Sky. Don't give up hope. Now who are we after all?" 

"Sky Army." They said.

"What did they say? Come on guys I heard kids yell louder. Now WHO ARE WE?!" Jason yells. 

"SKY ARMY!!" They yell. We go through the gate. I look at Jason. 

"Nice Jason."

"Thanks." Jason said. Mitch and Jerome went in a different direction. 

Jerome's P.O.V

"I see the second village." Mitch said. 

"Yeah." We slow down. I see kids laughing and playing. I smile. At least all the laugher in the world is not gone. 

"Jerome you okay?" Mitch asks. 

"Yes. I am fine." We go down the path. Stores and homes are everywhere. There is one big building in the middle. I look at the sky. The sun is setting and the storm stop. It makes is seem like nothing bad happen. That everything is perfect in the world at the moment.