Steph- Yeah, you both have no idea how much it means to me and John that you guys were able to put that fuck behind bars, where he belongs.

Chloe- Well, I'm glad that we were able to help your friend and her family.

Rachel- I hope that the other victims will start to finally heal and move on with their lives.

(Note Megan was the same girl who was friends with paralyzed Chloe in the game. Also, Megan's name is on one of the red folders in the darkroom and DONTNOD has confirmed that these two Megan's are the same person.)

Steph than looks at Chloe.

Steph- So Chloe, how are you doing?

Chloe-Well.....Great.........In fact the greatest I have felt in years.

Steph- Oh really, why is that?

Chloe- Tim and I are a couple.

Steph- Way to Go Chloe.

Chloe smiles at that.

Steph- Is he as good in bed as I think he is? I mean he has really muscular arms.

Max- Oh God.

Rachel- Come on Chloe, we are all dying to know.

Chloe- Yes and Yes. But keep it down, No one else knows about it.

Steph- If I had that man in my bed and if I were single, I would be shouting it from the rooftops. I would also write a song about it.

Chloe- Steph it's hard.

Steph- Yeah it's hard.

Max- OK can we stop with the sexual jokes.

Rachel- OK, so Max how are things going with you and your new boyfriend?

Max- It's going very well. Warren is well...........very sweet.

Steph- Good for you Max.

Max- Yeah, we have been dating for three days and it's great.

Just then the four see Juliet Watson and Dana Ward walking into the girls' dorm and that's when a thought hits Chloe.

Chloe- Well, I guess Juliet will find out sooner or later that me and Tim are dating.

Max- Let's hope she doesn't get her rage on.

Chloe- I'm fully capable of handling it.

Rachel- We know Chloe.

Chloe- But still I don't even know how to bring that up. I mean what would I even say?

Steph- How about this. OK here's the deal Juliet...................I'm banging Tim, If you promise not to be mad, I will buy you a brand new purse or your own spiral notepad for you to help you as a reporter.

Rachel- HAHAHAHA.

Max- Yeah, I'm sure that will go over very well.

Chloe- Would you ever bribe your own boyfriend?

Steph- If I knew it would work? Yes.

Chloe- OK, I will just simply tell her, I will just put it out there and just see what happens.

Rachel- So anyway, Steph how long are you back for?

Steph- A week.

Max then tells her the Idea for a party for Rachel, including having a special VIP guest.

Steph- Oh that sounds like a great idea.

Chloe- I know, I think that this will be very nice.

Max- Yeah, Rachel you say that you enjoyed being hypnotized?

Rachel- Yes.

Steph- Yeah, He hypnotized me once and it was great.

Chloe- Well it's now time for me to cross off "Being Hypnotized" on my bucket list.

Max- You know, I was nervous about it, but now I feel very confident.

Just then Chloe gets a text from Tim.

Chloe- Oh sorry, girls have to jet. Having Dinner with Tim and his parents tonight.

Max- Ok Have fun, Chloe.

With that Chloe heads off to the Tyranno Household.

Meanwhile, Tim is at his house getting everything all set for Dinner.

Tim- Hey Dad, are you almost ready for dinner.

Douglas- Yeah Tim, just hold your horses.

Kylie- So Tim, I'm very interested to know why you are very keen on making sure dinner is done right tonight.

Douglas who is coming down the stairs has an idea as to why his son wants this dinner to be hella perfect.

Douglas- Well, the only time that he has done that is when he is bringing a girlfriend over.

Kylie- Oh really now? Is that true Tim?

Tim- Yeah, it's true. She will be here soon.

Douglas- Do we know her?

Tim- Yeah you know her very well.

Douglas- Oh I wonder who it could be?

Douglas is playing along because he knows that it's Chloe Price. As does his Wife. Just then the doorbell rings.

Tim- I will get it.

Douglas and Kylie go and sit in the living room.

Douglas- How much you want to say it's Chloe?

Kylie- I would say it's very certain.

Tim- Hey Dad, Mom.

Douglas- Yes?

Kylie- Come on let's meet the new girlfriend.

Tim appears in the Livingroom while holding hands with his new girlfriend.

Tim- I would love to introduce you both to my girlfriend. Chloe Price.

Chloe- Hi there Mr. Tyranno, it's great to see you again.

Douglas-Hi there Chloe, and please call me Douglas.

Chloe- Sorry, just trying to be polite.

Kylie- Hello Chloe, so you are the girl that is dating my step-son.

Chloe- Yeah. We hooked up last night.

Kylie- Oh that is so great.

She goes over and hugs her.

Chloe- Thank you.

Kylie-No worries honey.

With that, the four of them have a great dinner that goes off without any problems.