7

I had to compose myself, I mean I had to compose whatever was left of me after that.

Harry was panting, matching my exact actions.

I couldn't be sure if that was even considered a kiss at this point, all I knew was that it felt too right, too good.

"Don't go Cait..." he looked at me, but I couldn't stay. I couldn't be around him tonight.

I walked past him, turning the door's lock and watching Liam's smile widen as he came into view. His smile wasn't Harry's though, and I badly wanted it to be.

"Happy birthday Lovely." He handed me a little rose, trying his hardest to "enchant" me.

"Caitlin." There was voice behind me and I bit my lip.

"I'll see you later, Harry." I didn't even look at him as I closed the door behind both Liam and I. There was no doubt that if I looked at him, his green eyes would pull me right into a situation I didn't want to be in.

"Odd." Liam chuckled referring to Harry. "Coulda swore he was jealous of me taking you out." He added, opening the car door for me.

I laughed nervously.

"Nah, overprotective and overbearing." I tried to play it off but I knew better.

Once we were settled in the car, Liam turned on some music as we spoke. Liam was nice and dinner went by quickly.

I hate to admit that Harry kept popping up into my head, but he did.

"So how are you holding up?" Liam asked, referring to my brother. I wish people would stop asking that.

"I've been okay. I miss him but the days get easier." I smiled, taking a sip of my wine.

Liam kept talking as he asked for the bill. He was so well mannered.

But Harry...ugh

The drive to my house was dreadful simply because I knew I had to face Harry.

I wanted to see him though..so terribly.

Liam was nice but Harry was a craved essence.

Sin.

Liam walked me to my door and I knew what this meant.

He would try to kiss me.

"I had such a great time tonight Cait." He reached for my hand and I smiled. He looked right at me as he started to lean in.

"Caitlin. Inside." A voiced bellowed as the front door opened. Harry stood there, unreadable expression.

Liam looked...annoyed.

He walked back to his car and I mumbled an 'I'm sorry' as he walked.

Dammit Harry.

I pushed my way past my stepdad, groaning as he smiled at his triumph. He had interrupted my moment with Liam and I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted.

I stomped into the kitchen, reaching for a bottle of water in the fridge.

"Did he kiss you?" Harry asked, making me stop in my tracks. He really asked that?

"NO! AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?" my blood was boiling but I knew why I was so angry. The problem was admitting it.

"I believe you'll tell me." His face was smug, making my irritation grow.

"He didn't kiss me because you interrupted us." I walked right to him, pushing at his chest. "What gives you the right?" I groaned, throwing my arms up in annoyance.

His smile faded and he licked his lips.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Caitlin you do something to me." He fumbled with his fingers, running his hand through his curls frustratedly.

I was frustrated too bitch, beyong frustrated at how bad I wanted a kiss tonight.

The problem is....I didn't was the kiss from Liam.

Fuck

"I don't give a fuck." I exclaimed, pulling at my own hair, watching him analyze me.

"His kiss would've sucked anyway and you know that." He chuckled, walking behind me.

His hand rested on my waist and time completely stopped.

"A-and why is that?" I struggled to get the words out of my mouth.

I had so much...hunger.

"Because Caitlin, the kiss wouldn't have been from my lips." He taunted, kissing my exposed shoulder.

"And we both know my lips are the ones you want."

Bloody hell.

____________
Bitches I'm back and y'all must be mad as hell. Here's a short chapter. Love youuuuu xoxo