Chapter 13- "Yuma"

Start from the beginning

          "I'd be happy to answer your questions, too." he put emphasis on the 'too' so i'm guessing that it was more directed towards Nathan. making him scowl in annyonce then he rolled his eyes and shook his head as if to say 'i give up'. i was surprised when he walked over to Alex and kissed him on the cheek, whispering something in his ear then left the room. i wouldn't have guessed after meeting them they were mates but.......i guess opposites sometimes do attract.

          "So, i assume we'll need to go clothes shopping for you?" i nodded, i didn't mind shopping with him.....i know that werewolves mate for life and once they find that mate....they don't care for how sexy anyone else is....not that i'm even pretty. it doesn't matter to them although the Vampire might still get irritated but......it was Alex's offer so.....

          "Kay then, after lunch if your not too tired we'll go."

          "Ok, and Alex?"

          "Yeah?"

          "Thanks for decorating this room for me." he smiled and then motioned for me to follow him, i did, we ended up in a huge kitchen the person cooking, was making something that smelled absolutely delicious.....Alex motioned for me to sit down at the table and so i did. it was huge, in length and width. there were two chairs on each side, two! then six chairs on each of the longer sides. i sat down in the first seat near one of the ends. Alex sat down next to me, he sat on the chair to the right of the two head chairs....i guess it makes sense, since his mate is the head of the mansion. as if right on cue, Nathan sat next to Alex. then i heard running footsteps as two boys that  were older than me came flying in through the doorway, panting a bit.

          "Damn! its a tie again!" they both spoke at the same time, the same thing. i looked over at Nathan who was rather really irritated and then glanced at Alex to see him a bit annoyed.

          "You guys are twins! no matter how many times you race, whether be it in wolf or human form, you will always tie!" yep Nathan was definately irritated. the boys gasped.

          "Not if one is in human form and the other is in wolf form!" they turned around seeming eager to try but ended up running into someone with dark black hair and black eyes, judging from his ring, he was a vampire too.  he cupped a hand under the twin with the light hair's chin and tilted the boy's head up.

          "Darling, its lunch time.....and we have a guest, don't be so rude." all three of them glanced at me and then the twins walked over, and held both of their left hands out for me to shake.

          "Hello, its nice to meet you.....the one with light brown hair is Ryu and the one with the dark brown hair is Lavi." the two said it at the same time and in third person.....do all twins do this? i tried shaking both hands at the same time as best as i could manage.

          "Its nice to meet you too, my name's Yuma." they smiled and then Ryu sat down one chair down from me and Lavi sat on the other side directly across from him. the other Vampire walked over and greeted me as well, i learned his name was Dalv and  i watched as he sat down next to Ryu, three chairs away from me. then the one who was cooking placed the food onto the table, which already was set with plates and silverware. he said to dish up  and enjoy then sat Next to Lavi and across from Dalv. so besides me, there are no girls in this household.....oh joy! at least they're already mated and gay. During the course of the conversations i learned that the one who made this deliciously good food, was Devane. After lunch, before me and Alex left to go clothes shopping, he properly introduced himself.

         "My name's Devane and i'm the next Alpha of the pack 'Hantsuki'." i knew that it meant half moon, again, a fitting name. i bowed to him then introduced myself. When i walked to the front door after that, i watched as Nathan kissed Alex on the lips before handing him keys to a car? i then followed Alex out the door and over towards a rather large building, when we entered i was shocked at how many large 'transportation?' things were in there. i followed Alex to what i believed to be a Corvette that was red with with black lines running along its sides. when we got to what Alex refers to as 'the mall' i was amazed by how many humans were there. we went into a huge room that had clothes up on racks? being hanged up by clothes hooks, similar to those at home. i tried on many different types of clothing and of all different colors, it was really fun! in the end i got a lot of new clothes but was tired from all the shopping. when we got back, Alex helped me put everything away, into the dresser. then he said good night and walked out. i pulled open the second drawer of the dresser and pulled out my new nightgown, it was silk and pink! i took a cold shower and then put it on, afterwards i picked up and threw my dirty clothes into the hamper that was placed in the bathroom. i pulled the covers down half way and got into bed, wrapping them all around me and snuggling with them, 'i could get use to this' i thought as i fell asleep....

...................................................................................................................................................................

(Alex's POV)

         When i had learned that Storm was in the hospital due to two more awakenings, i realized that i had to tell him the truth but more importantly, get him out of there.....and have Nathan make people forget he was there, as well as detroy any tests and evidence of him being there......this wasn't going to be easy, i'd need everyone's help. I called a 'protectors meeting' in the living room.

         "Alright, we've got a problem." no one said anything so i decided to just continue, "Storm awakened again, and is in the hospital....while in the hospital he awakened again....this means that there are human witnesses, a surveillance footage of it, and other forms of evidence that need to be taken......also, we have to get him out of the hospital.......now Storm said that his uncle was informed already when he texted me so Dalv, you will have to go and erase his memory of it......Nathan will erase the nurses and doctors memories.......the twins will get rid of the blood from the tests, get the x-ray pictures, and any documents relating to Storm's condition as well as destroying the surveillance footage......me,Yuma, and Devane will go to Storm, Devane will carry him and Yuma will put up her illusion field immediately, and i will destroy any evidence in the room that he was there.........any questions?" they all shook their heads.

        "Ok, then lets go." We all walked out and over to the garage, before i got into the passenger seat of the red and black striped corvette, Nathan kissed me and told me to be careful, just in case..... i nodded. in the car i was in, Devane was driving and Yuma was in the back.......Nathan was driving his black porsche, with the twins in the back......and Dalv was drivng a black and grey motorcycle.....about half way to the hospital, Dalv turned onto a different road. when we got there......we parked in different parking sections and headed in. As soon as i walked in i went over to the desk and asked for Storm's room number.......after i got it, the three of us headed to it. when we came in, Devane started removing the IV stuff from Storm and then picked him up, since he was sleeping, and headed out, with Yuma following, projecting a false illusion. i started doing my best to get rid of his scent and remade the bed......when i was sure it was clean of him, i picked up his clothes from the chair, cleaning it quickly and then walking out, shutting the door behind me. when i reached the lobby i saw Nathan making the girl who had given me the room number forget as well. then he turned and put his arm around my shoulder, walking out casually.

          When we all got back, the twins set down what they found onto the table and everyone gathered. the information was quite shocking and surprising, his body's different from a humans? what the hell! it shouldn't be.....the only difference between a humam and a Legna is the eyes and the ability that comes with them. his vertebrae looked almost like the diagrams i've seen of an Angel's wings, even the reproductive part looked like the angel diagram, and he had much higher counts of Angel cells than most Lepnas, i mean usually the cells are only where the eyes are and where ever the abiliy associates with....for example if you were wicked fast then they'd be in your legs but his are all over, they're even embedded into his heart and brain and, i'm not saying the other thing!..... its like they're his normal blood cells......... its almost......almost as if he was actually an Angel.....? is that even possible? can an angel and a human create another angel? no.....it'd only be half if it was even possible..........but what about if an ArchAngel and a human had a child? was it possible then?.....wait, no...no....ArchAngels aren't allowed to have children period.....and i doubt that an ArchAngel would go against the law of G*D. It was really late, and i had school so i called it a night and started picking up the files placing them neatly inside a fake book and placed it on the bookshelf........Storm was sleeping in Yuma's room with her so i shouldn't have to worry, he'll be fine..... i knew it wouldn't be long before i would have to tell him the truth. when i got to Nathan's room i climbed into bed, still dressed, and fell asleep in his arms. he looked at me funny as he watched me climb in still wearing my clothes but said nothing about it....tomorrow was going to be dreadful....