~Chapter 2~

(Y/n) POV

I woke up this morning feeling amazing, I had the best ream about Cameron Dallas, it was so amazing!

 I sighed as i got up from my unbelievably comfy bed. Here goes the cycle again.

<><><><>

As i arrive at school, I see and unbelievably hot guy walking into school that day...

Who is this new guy walking in? He looks kinda cute from the back and from the side he has glasses and he quiffed his hair... brown hair? Brown eyes? Those cute lips only... Camero- no, you don't think?! Omg.

I quickened my pace hoping to catch up to him, but i wasn't success full cause, out of no where, Derek decided to pin me up against the brick walls of my school.

Not gonna lie, he is a douche but he is a pretty hot one, and I've seen how he treats his girls... I wanna be his girl. So badly. 

He dipped his head down and I could feel his hot breath on my neck, as he his hands brought my hips to his. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the wall, giving him room, wait what am i doing?! I tried to push him off but he was to strong, and that's when i felt his lips touch my neck. I gasped and I could feel him smirk on my neck. 

He started from the base of my neck and trailed kisses all the way to the corner off my mouth, but he didn't kiss me. I opened my eyes, and I immediately regret it. I stared into his bright blue eyes, and he rubbed his hands up to a little below my ribs and then back around but didn't stop until he brushed them over my butt, and then put them back on my waist. 

"Hey Baby," he said and i almost melted right there into a puddle on the ground. I couldn't even respond i just looked at him with my mouth open. 

"Babe close your mouth, or I'll fill it for you..." and immediately my mouth shut. He chuckled and reached his hand out so i could take it, why doe he want me to take his hand, we aren't even dating. I don't even know if i want to date him... oh wait no i want to really badly, but i don't know...

I don't take his hand and he says, "Please just take my hand i want to talk to you about something..." and I cautiously took his hand and he smiled, his smile was gorgeous. 

He pulled me along the hallway, until he pulled me into an open janitor's closet. I gasped when he closed and locked the door, and i backed my self up into the supply selfs. He turned on the light and looked me in the eye...

"I... can't stop thinking about you..." He walked closer to where I was backed into the selfs. My breathing was through the roof, and i couldn't calm my heart down. 

He continued to get closer and closer, and he grabbed my waist and dug his pelvis into mine. I groaned and he said through gritted teeth, "I. Want. You. So. Badly..." and at the end of that his lips feel onto my neck and started to suck and grind his hips into mine, as we both let out a little moan. 

I couldn't take it anymore, I put my hand on the back of his head and tugged his hair, and brought his lips to mine, and we finally kissed. 

<><><><>

Ok... sorry guys that this isn't long at all but i was a little stuck so i didn't want to wait any longer to update so here it is i'm sorry again. I will try to update today so no promises.

~Ash