A little fun (Cameron Dallas dirty fanfiction)

• Dedicated to Cameron Dallas

I sit on the couch and wait for Cam to enter the room, so we can start our date. I check my watch waiting on him to come and waited and waited, then finally i saw him flawlessly walk through the door.

He, leaning up against the door frame, said, "ZAAYYYUUUMM BAAEE! When did your sexy ass get here," I knew he was just playing with me so maybe i could forget that he was late. "Your late," i got up and walk over to him. He pulls my hips close to his and kisses me passionatly, then hugs me.

"I know, I know, im late,and im sorry," he picks me up off my feet, i giggle slightly. Brings me over on the couch and sits me on his lap. I bring him in and kiss him slightly, "So are we gonna watch the movie?" he asked.

I wondered what movie we could watch that's romantic and something he would like, so i just asked him, "What movie do u want to watch?"

"You do know what we are going to do during the movie, here's a hint: we aren't going to be watching it," he ran his fingers through the top of my hair-line.

I rubbed my fingers up and down his shirt. "Oh are we now?" I giggled a little bit. He pulled me in as we kissed and i felt his hands run down my sides and down onto my thighs.

I caressed his hand and our fingers were perfectly fitted in between the others and we keep kissing more and more passionately. He broke the kiss and started to take off his shirt.

I straddled on top of his legs and i could feel his hands slowly started to creep up the back off my shirt. He unhooked my bra and i slowly toke off my shirt.

We both just sat there for a minute and he then he said, "Are you sure you ready?" I replied, "Yes, are you?" He replied, "All day, every day!" He picked me up and threw me on the couch and started to feel up my chest.

Then he started to slowly unhook his pants then slid mine off. It showed pink lace panties that matched my bra. He pulled his pants down and showed his gray underwear.

I got up off the couch kneeling and he got it out and shoved it in my mouth. I gagged at first, but then adjusted to it, I think he liked that.

After that he picked me up and put me back on the couch and ripped off my panties, no questions asked and started to give me pleasure.

He got up and whispered in my ear "Wake up, you have to get ready for school." I instantly woke up and laid back down, my forehead was sweating a little bit and i was breathing heavily. "It was all a dream," I said to myself. I got ready for school and my day started.