8#You're Back!!

🖤❤️🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

Have you ever imagined that without a person  your heart holds dear you can't live?

Have you ever seen the moon and wondered what would have happened if things have occurred in a totally different way?

Have you ever felt like every feeling in the bottom of your heart falls apart when people you love mock and insult you?

People all around the world say that Love's  a good thing But in my opinion Love is the most mad thing in the whole universe...
In the begging love looks harmless and just perfect but when THE day comes for you to realise that that beautiful thing was just Fake Love that's when you lose your life,your entire being, your self-control and you become a dead but living person a person that has a heart that does not beat...

That's how I Lucy Heartfilia feel

Everything is way different now
Three years ago I was mocked by my own family.. But now I am gonna prove them otherwise....

I'm not looking for revenge if that's the thing most of you think. I just want to be able to protect myself and my family and actually all I want is a fucking sincere apology for what they made me go through... Besides I bear no malice towards them..... Right now I am in front of the guild ready to push the door and see their facial expressions... Their so loving faces I know that they have changed;I know that.. Or maybe I just hope to see their previous behaviour, the one they had before That day... Why am I holding back? Why can't I just push the God dammit door?

After a while I calmed down I'm more mature than I was before I know better than this I'm a graceful and skilful celestial Dragon slayer.! I can do this easy peasy lemon squeeze.

Having said that I pushed the door and there they were all the fairy tail members doing their routine but they stopped once they heard the door make a grating noise.

 And as I was about to say something I saw all the members kneel in front of me and what surprised me the most was the fact that they all said sorry together.

Then, out of nowhere, Happy came to me and hugged me tight saying that he was sorry about their previous behaviour....

I just stood there, shocked by the way they acted and my heart couldn't take it anymore so I started tearing up..
But the then I remembered that I came here for a reason and that was to prove NATSU that he was wrong and that I am stronger than him...
So I basically did not cry in front of them.... Then Mira spoke..

__________  Mirajane's P. O. V __________

Lucy came back on the exact day future Lucy told us she'd come...
After thinking for a while I asked her..
''So Lucy do you forgive us?I know that I'm asking you something that can't be done so easily but we can explain... ''

She gave me a glare before answering ''Well I spent at least 3 years away from this guild... I suppose that I can try and forgive you but it's going to take more that a~sorry~ to make me trust you and believe in all of you like before. And besides 'forgiveness' is just a word it cannot change a thing.... But now that I'm thinking about it something else can''

After she finished I dreadly asked her  the question that has been bugging me a lot, not only me but eveybody

"So Lucy what exactly is that "something else" you're referring to? "

~~🌠🌠🌠🌠Lucy's P.O.V 🌠🌠🌠🌠~~
        [And normal P.O.V (later on)]

When Mira asked me to tell her what I wanted I smirked saying that 'I want to fight with Natsu'