gentle

We get home and me a jimin go to my room. He sits on my bed as i change into a shirt that doesnt cover my pussy and my ass. I lay down and he lays down with me in between my legs.
Jimin-"i don't wanna be rough with you like the all have"
I nod.
Jimin-"i want to make sure that your comfortable with me"
I nod and he smiles and he kisses me softly, i kiss back as his tongue explores my mouth. He removes all of his clothes and i take my shirt off. He kisses on my neck.
Jasp-"mmm" i softly moan.
He goes to my left nipple and he twirls his tongue all over it. I moan alittle softer. He moves down to my pussy, he licks my folds, he spreads them open, he licks on my clit slowly. I moan as he sucks on it.
Jasp-"mmmmmm"
He licks my entrance tasting my wetness. He comes up to me ,he puts the condom on,he puts my arms under him, he enters me slowly, i gasp at pain and pleasure.
Jasp-"y-your really big"
He chuckles and he holds my head up to his chest, he moves with deep slow strokes,i open my legs more so he can go deeper.
Jasp-"oh...yes...like that"
Im at a loss of words for the pleasure i feel. He groans softly in my ear, his strokes get alittle faster but still a slow fast. I moan loud and i hold onto his back, my finger nails leave stratches on his back.
Jimin-"ah.."
He moans and he goes a medium slow speed.
Jasp-"yes baby. Fuck me good and hard"  i cry moan.
Jimin-"you want it hard"
Jasp-"yes give it to me hard"
His strokes become more intense,my eyes roll to the back of my head.
Jimin-"you like to be fucked like a slut"
Jasp-"im your slut. Fuck your slut"
I moan loudly and he fucks me more and more.
Jasp-"IM GONNA CUM"
He pulls out of my pussy and i cum, he gets above my face ,i pull the condom off of him, he puts his cock in my mouth and he fucks my throat roughly. I kept gagging and choking but i liked it. He milked his salty load into my throat. I swallow it and he comes to my face and he kisses me.
Im so exhausted. Ive never been fucked like that before.
Jimin-"thank you for spending time with me"
Jasp-"your welcome"
He cuddles with me from behind.
We fall asleep together