| BEFORE READING |

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the stories are fiction; nothing is real. And they are not intended to make fun of someone or something specific. It's a way to share a few fiction stories with fans who enjoy reading this content style.

Everything gets created with a lot of respect and without harmful intentions. In case these types of compilations or stories are not for you. Then don't even bother to start reading them. I'm here to give people a little run away from reality with things that are just wandering around my head, so if you don't like K-pop short fictional stories, don't worry, there are so many other things you can read.

Thanks for the support, and I hope you enjoy the content I have for you.

DISCLAIMERS

#1

The book resembles a fiction story, which means that the content is only for entertainment purposes. Its content doesn't mean to harm or offend anybody.

#2

This book is an original story that uses various artists from "K-POP."

#3

The stories may contain disturbing or distressing content like oppression, bullying, and violence. The aspects listed won't get described explicitly. However, if you're sensitive to this type of content, beware.

#4

This title is the sibling to "Unique & Compatible."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THE BOOK!