Part 1

i looked to my phone seeing a notification, from adam.

Lumber-Jack - Hey, we recently got an open office, and i know you like to work from home, but if you want you can move in with me and alesa, only if you want to move into the office's

i thought it over, i had been working from home ever since i started working fro and with adam, i text

Me - Hey, i'd love to move over to the office's but are you sure your ok with me moving in, i mean you have a baby on the way...

Lumber-Jack - We have move then one spare room, you know, plus your not that much trouble at all....

Me - Well, Ok then..... But  when do you want me over?

Lumber-Jack - tomorrow maybe?

Me - Sure! See you then.

Lumber-Jack - See you then

i was watching tv at the time, so i got up and packed my suitcase, but i also want to get at house that is way closer then to where i am, i lived in the same state as adam, but i lived further out, so i did want to at some point get my own place closer so, i didnt really have to work from home all the time.

  once i packed i went and had some dinner then played some games and then after it was a someone what reasonable time i took myself up to bed.

~in the morning~

i woke up to my alarm going off, it was about 4 ish, so i got changed into something that i felt comfortable in, and that wouldn't annoy me in the long drive to Adam's house. i grabbed my suit case, and then got in the car and vlogged, "right, hey guys, its me again, but i am going to move down to my brother, and i will be looking for a new house, what will included having everything in here being moved, fun...." i blinked "but i moving into Adam's and moving into the office's finially, so im not going to do what Adam does what is drive and vlog, so i will see you at his, or if i got stopped at traffic lights, i will check in then" i smiled and turned off my camera, and then locked up my house and then went off to Adam's, i was lucky i had no animals, or other wise this would be a longer drive then it already was.

after driving for a while, what was about 2 hours almost, i got stopped at traffic lights, and it was four way so i had to wait, i started to vlog, "so its been two hours, since i left off, for you not even a second, for me 2 hours almost, but im about an hour and 30 minutes away from Adam's and oh god my light orange" i put my phone on my phone stand and started recording and turned off the camera, "right so, bad quality, yay! but as i said, about an hour and 30 off, so i might record for bit, adn then turn you off, so i dont get pulled over" i said while driving, and adam called me, i end my camera and pulled over to a parking lot, i turned my camera on, and answered the video call, he was also recording, "well, that back fired didnt it" "that it did..." "so....um when you gonna be here" "well, i didnt want to vlog and drive, and get pulled over so maybe and hour 25...." "great, ill just miss bit of work at the office's" "No..." "its fine, i want to be here when my sister get's here, so hurry" "then get off mi phone" i laughed, "right see ya sis" "see ya adam" he ended the call, "right no more recording till i get to his place" i went, and paused the recording, and then drove off to his.

once i got there, he came out recording, "you look dead" "Adam, i am dead....jeez..." "right lets get you unpacked and then we can show you your office..." "you do realize im going to find a house as well..." "why.....are we that bad" "no...i just like my own space, and my house is how far away..." i blinked, "true....tomorrow, yes?" "yes" i smiled.

we took my suit case in, and up to the guest room, i put my suit case in the corner of the room, and then just wanted to get to the office's "did you even unpack?" "no...." i went blinking, he did too and sighed lets just get to the office...." he went, and we went together he was vlogging more of i was vlogging him.