Fabulousity at its finest

Syo wakes up, it's the next day, and he finds himself snuggled into my shoulder.

I already woke up, and it looks like we ended up sleeping on the floor, both of us with bed heads.

I stifled a laugh, looking at Syo's hair sticking put at every angle possible.

Basically, a spiky afro.

"Don't look at me like that!" Syo blushed lightly,  "What's wrong?  You're shaking alot..."

I let the laughter out and he glared at me jokingly.

"You look fabulous Syo!"

I held up a mirror and he immediately grabbed a brush and started taming his hair.

He inserted the clips in his famous order, an X and two single clips right by beside it.

He then put on a black fedora with a blue sash wrapped around it.

Natsuki then burst in with a CD, and he began giggling excitedly.

"GUYS I JUST MADE THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!! PIYO CHAN THEMED TOO!!!"

We both looked at him.

"N-Natsuki, what are you doing? "

I asked nervously, hoping he won't use the CD in his cooking.

Natsuki only smiled in reply, and popped the CD in the CD player.

The video started with romantic music and then a Piyo-chan border appeared.

Pictures of me and Syo sleeping started appearing.

We nervously glanced at each other, blushing beet red.

Natsuki only giggled, and called the rest of STARISH and they all burst into the room.

Ren winked, " Syo's getting some huh?"

I threw a punch at him, and he dodged.

" Wow, (y/n), my little butterfly, has turned into a little kitty~"

Ichinose and Masato stared emotionless.

Cecil puffed his cheeks out, " Hey! Why can't I have those pictures?! I knew I should have came in here!"

Syo rolled into a corner, and I rushed out of the room, knowing that moment was precious,  but I figured Syo would like it if it were Nanami.

I didn't want to stare at it any longer.

I retreated to a nearby lake with a small gazebo and a willow tree that was waiting to be embraced. Nature always helped to calm me down.

I stood in the gazebo, looking at the wide lake, it's water sparkling and it's many turtles coming up to breathe.

Fish darted around and an occasional duck came paddling around.

A gentle breeze played with my hair, I was distracted with the beauty of nature.

Syo's POV

I saw (Y/n) standing under the gazebo, and I realized how gorgeous she looks.

Her (h/c), shiny hair was flowing through the wind, and she looked so peaceful.

I felt like I was able to see every detail, she was a goddess, no flaws at all...

Her personality was also wonderful, she is extremely kind, a little awkward and clumsy, but that makes her adorable.

Oh, what am I doing?

Don't I like Nanami?

I used to...

But a thief has stolen my heart, and it was (y/n).

Your POV

I noticed Syo in the distance and waved at him, and he waved back and sprinted to the gazebo.

"Hey (Y/n)! What's up?"

I smiled, and mumbled, "Just making myself feel better..."

"(Y/n)? What did you say? You alright? You're looking a little down!"

I shook my head, and assured him that I was fine and we decided to have a race.

" From this Willow tree to that bench at the end of the lake."

"BRING IT ON (Y/N)!!!" Syo smirked and we both took off.

First I kept up, but Syo's small size made him more agile and speedy, and I lagged a few steps beind.

"No fair!" I poked Syo.

" HA! You know how manly I am?"

"Sure, Mr. Fun-sized~"

"FUN SIZED?!" Syo stared at me speechless as I laughed. 

He then started to pout like a child who was told that a they couldn't have ice cream.

"Heehee, you look so cute!" I accidently blurted.

I instantly realized my mistake and covered my mouth with my hands.

I decided to run away and I came across a lake.

I wasn't focusing and leaped into the lake.

Mistake after mistake, Syo kept screaming for me to come back.

I lost him after jumping into the lake.

I swiftly and awkwardly climbed up a tree.

I decided to take a nice nap.

Syo's POV

I sprinted into the building and burst in all the rooms to tell everyone that (Y/n) was missing.

"There is a 45.7% chance she is in a field." Ai Mikaze stated.

"Well, she isn't there... I think..."

I sighed as we hunted for ( Y/n) and Ittoki finally spotted her.

Ittoki started to climb the tree, but he slipped and fell.

Masato refused, since he had to protect his fingers for piano playing.

Ren jumped on the tree, but ended up sliding down.

Cecil climbed the tree successfully but when he carried her, I couldn't help but feel jealous.