Another Composer

Your POV

To be honest, I thought Nanami was going to be the only composer for STARISH, since she was labeled the "best" composer for them. However there was another girl assigned was also assigned to compose for STARISH so songs could be made faster for everybody's pleasure.

I only composed whatever I felt like composing and it's thier desicion whether or not to choose or rearrange it.

I sighed and plopped on the hat that Syo had given me. My hands wandering around the piano keys trying to come up with a melody, a strong, yet serene one.

My room door burst open, revealing Satsuki, glasses crushed in hand, who smirked and decided to grab my wrists and pin me to the wall.

"Hello, (Y/n)... I've decided you should have the honor of becoming my lover. What do you say?" Satsuki purred.

"My apologies, I'm dating Syo, Satsuki." I bluntly stated.

"Who said you could date him?!" Satsuki growled and narrowed his eyes at me. "Besides," he smirks," I'll just make you mine." His face inched closer and closer until he was roughly pulled back by a familiar shortie.

"Hey! Nobody's taking my girl jerk!" Syo exclaimed, gripping Satsuki's wrists and holding them together behind his back.

I glanced around the room and saw a pair of sunglasses sitting on my desk.

Satsuki struggled and kicked at Syo, but he somehow dodged every move.

I snatched the sunglasses and shoved them on Satsuki's face. He blinked a couple times and then a happy smile appeared on his face, and we sighed in relief.

"Hey Syo! (Y/n)! What am I doing in your room? Why is your room so dark?" Natsuki grinned and waved as Syo dragged him out and away.

I chuckled to myself as a girl with dark pink hair entered my room. She wore a t shirt with extremely tight, uncomfortable skinny jeans.

" Are you (y/n)? " She chewed her gum with an open mouth.

"Yes, who are you?" I managed to look her in the eye, as her blue eyes darted to the scattered music sheets on my desk.

" The name's Beyrill, and your music looks and probably sounds pathetic." (Apologies if this is yours or somebody you know's name!) She snapped at me.
" I'm the new composer for STARISH. Nanami seems like she has at least some potential, but you're just a nobody with zero sense of music. They need me to cover up the trash you compose!" Beyrill snarled at me.

" I will also create better relationships with them than you ever will. I suggest that your little Syo will no longer be yours. I'm not making you a rival. Oh, no. I'm making you a personal nuisance." Beyrill snapped and walked out, slamming the door shut.

I narrowed my eyes at the spot she just stood at, glaring at the hardwood floor. I was infuriated at this girl! How dare she even criticize me, my music, and my relationship with Syo!

I locked my door and wrapped blankets around me like a burrito, opened up my laptop, and began binge watching all my favorite shows to get that witch out of my mind.

There was a knock at the door, without even waiting for permission somebody came in and flopped on my bed.

" What are you doing? Can't you see I'm busy with important things by shipping (OTP)?" I pout and Syo begins to chuckle.

" You're so cute (Y/n)! You look like a little burrito wrapped up in these blankets, and that face you're making is adorable!" Syo's hand begins to pat my head gently. It's very warm and comforting, and I begin to relax a little.

"I have to tell you about this girl, this new composer. She's a horrible girl, who called me a nuisance and insulted everything about me. She even threatened to end our relationship."

" ( Y/n), is this true? If so, I won't trust the new composer one bit! Understand? We will brave through this together."

A knock at the door was sounded, and it opened with Ai standing there.

" We will be meeting the new composer Beyrill soon. Please be the there in an hour." With no expression whatsoever, he closed the door.