he says i love you for the first time.

'Y/n? Can you come over?' You're boyfriend says on the phone. You look at the time. In about half an hour you're gonna eat. You sigh; 'Luke i'm gonna eat in about half an hour'. 'Oohh okay i talk to ya later then.' 'Wait Luke! I've got an idea! Be sure you're here in 15 minutes and bring you pj's.' And with that you hang up the phone and run up the stairs. You clean your room and grab the bed from your big brother Ashton and put it in your own room. Since Ashton is on vacation. When you're done you walk down the stairs to see a tall blonde boy standing by the door hugging your mom. He walks past her when he sees you and kiss you on the lips. You heard whistles from behind you and sees you're little brother Harry standing there. You playfully slap him by his arm and walk to the dinneroom. Everyone follows you and all take a seat by the table. You all eat in silence. But then your little brother breaks the silence. 'Luke are you and y/n gonna get married?' You give your little brother a glare. And then you look at Luke. There's a smile on his face. 'I don't know, i would later but not now'. 'Do you love her?' 'Yes i do love her'. You look at Luke with the tears in your eyes. 'I love you y/n.' 'I love you too Luke.' You guys spend the night together and have a lovely few days.