He meets your parents for the first time.

''Luke, Hurry up! we're gonna be late!'' You scream up the stairs to your boyfriend. He comes down the stairs in his tight black ripped jeans, his Nirvana shirt and his black vans. He has his hair as normally in a quif. Damn, He looks great. He looked up at you and stare  at you BLue dress who's just above the knee and your blue high heels. ''You look beautifal Y/N'' ''Same as you Hemmings'' you grab your keys, and your bag and throw it over your shoulder. And walk outside. you waited for Luke to come in the car but he didn't. you decise to walk back inside only to see Luke standing there with your phone in his hands. ''What of you shouldn't have me Y/N'' ''Then i wouldn't be late to meet yup with my parents'' He sticks his tongue out to you and locked the door and steped in the car. you drove to the restaurant where you guys should meet your parents. You step out the car grab Luke's hand and started walking inside. You're parents weren't there yet so you had time to talk just the two of you. you looked at Luke who was playing with his fingers. ''You don't need to be nervous babe. i'm sure they love you! Aslong if you make me happy then they are happy.'' He give you a small smile before you gave him a quick peck on the lips. ypu saw you parents walking inside. You give you parents a quick hug before you introduce them to Luke. ''Mom, Dad. This is Luke.'' Luke shake the're hand and sit back down. ''Gosh Y/N he's in real life even more pretty. Luke began to blush and talked with your dad about his career. ''So Luke is it true what Y/N has told us about you?'' your father asked Luke. ''I don't know what she has said sir.'' ''She has told us that you're a good chef and that you're a good pillow. And that you sometimes look like a akward Pinguïn.'' Luke begins to laugh. now it was your turn to blush. you guys and your parents talked for a while before heading home. On the way back home Luke smiles a lot more then before. because he's happy that he's accepted in you family.