Aarav was helping Anita to come out from car, Khushi reached there and helped Anita mean meanwhile Arnav was busy taking out stuffs from backseat.

"Are you ok??"

"Much..much better.."

Khushi smiled and kissed Anita's palm.. Anita smiled at her gesture, she was happy being welcomed back like this!! Everyone came inside, while Aarav and Anita took seat in living room Arnav went straight to his room. Khushi went to get some water for Baba Mumma..

After some time Anjali reached with Karan and Kaira!! They talked together for some time though Arnav did not take part in any of this. It was time to cook lunch, Khushi got up excusing from other. Anjali too got up to help Khushi because Anita for sure was not allowed to do anything. While Khushi was cutting veggies, Anjali prepared rice!!

"Khushi.."

"Han Di.."

"I'm sorry.."

"Shh Di.. Don't say please.. I should be one to ask forgiveness.."

"Can we become like past Khushi?? We were happy then??"

"Hmm.."

" AndKhushi.. I just want to tell you, we all love you and Chotey same way. You have no idea what you both mean to us Khushi.. Just never be upset with us Khushi.."

"I'll not.. I'm sorry too Di, I know I was really terrible that day!! I hurt you and Jiju.."

"Does not matter.. Karan and I just want you to be happy.. That's it.."

"I know Di.. Let's forget it.."

"Yes.. We should.."

Smiling lovingly Khushi and Anjali worked together, after a long time Anjali felt that she was in deed back to her parent's place.

While chopping veggies Khushi gave a long look towards living area where all were sitting together. Taking deep breath she shut her eyes.. She can't afford to lose these people once again.

Sudden revelation of the marriage, Krishna's sudden proposal for marriage from no matter how ,then Arnav's step to rush marriage, then their bitter conversations.. in between all these Khushi found herself lost. She unable to grasp all these happening around so fast, she was not even given enough time to calm her disturbed heart when one by one incident took place making her go mad!! She lost her sanity, her sense, her own grip over emotion and ended up distancing herself from everyone..

But.. she can't afford to do same especially after meeting Maa at hospital!! She can't tolerate if anything happens to this family because of any reason.. Pressing her lips together, Khushi promised herself.

Seeing her absent minded, Anjali tapped her shoulder. Khushi came back to sense.

"Kya hua??"

In next instance Khushi just embraced Anjali tightly..

"I'm so sorry Di.."

Though now the definition of relation between them has changed somehow, Khushi did not wish to bring that between them and spoil her own mood..

All sat together for lunch except Khushi . Kaira was not ready to leave her Cookie finding her after so many days. She was following her holding her dupatta and asking all those questions she could not ask these days.. Khushi took some rice and mixing with curry kept in Puchpuch's eating pot. Puchpuch first licked Khushi's hands, then started eating making cute sound.. Kaira giggled and kissed his head..

After this Kaira and Khushi joined others.. 

It's been two days now. Anita was recovering. It was morning 11 am. Arnav was in his room doing something on his laptop while sitting on bed. He heard knock and raised his eyes only to find Anita at door way..