"What? What's going on with you two babies?", Chaeyeon asked the girls and looked at them with disbelief.

"I think Ms. Kwon will give us the drawing project later.", Chaewon changed the topic quickly.

"Drawing project? What project?", Yuri asked.

"The one our former teacher gives to every student when they're in our current year.", Chaewon explained.

"Oh yeah, the one where you draw someone special to you and make your partner explain it in front.", Chaeyon explained. Nako groaned, realizing that she sucks at drawing.

No one noticed but a faint click of a camera could be heard.

"I don't even know why she made us do it. That was two years ago when I was in your year, I think", Yena complained.

"I mean it's not like I'll be an artist in the future.", Yena continued, reminiscing about the painful memory.

"Oh come on, Yena unnie. It wasn't that bad. Your drawing was the one that's bad.", Chaeyeon teased Yena, so Yena just glared at her. Yuri laughed and blushed when she remembered Yena's drawing of her. At first they thought it was a duck.

Minjoo looked at Chaewon, hoping she's the one she pairs up with.

------

"Minjoo and Ryujin", Ms. Kwon said as she opened the paper she got from the box with all of the students' names on it. Minjoo sighed, disappointed when it wasn't her best friends name.

"Why did you have to sigh so loudly? You're making it obvious that you don't want me to be your partner.", Ryujin commented as she stood next to Minjoo. Everyone, including Ms. Kwon, laughed at Minjoo as she tries very hard to say that she didn't mean it that way.

Another girl was hoping for for someone's name while she was in the back. She anxiously waited for her name, worried that the someone that she hates will be her partner instead.

"Nako and...", Ms. Eunbi said as Hitomi was silently praying in her head that her name would be called. She held her pen tightly.

"Shitao Miu", Ms. Eunbi continued. Hitomi sighed, disappointed that it wasn't her. A pretty girl walked to Nako. She was tall and had her camera with her again, the camera's strap on her neck to hold it in place without actually holding it.

"Gosh, it's you again.", Nako sighed and glared at the pretty girl. The other girl just smirked at her partner.

Hitomi noticed the girl since the beginning of classes. She was pretty famous, known for her looks and talent in dancing. She must be great at photography, always bringing her camera with her. She was kind too, but sort of an airhead. The only person she wasn't nice to was Nako.

Hitomi continued to stare at the gorgeous girl, she was so and tall, especially now that she's next to Nako. Even though she was wearing her uniform, her figure was clearly---.

"Hitomi, you shouldn't be too obvious when you're checking out Miu.", Minjoo whispered to her making her snap out of her trance. Minjoo chuckled at Hitomi's cute reaction when she was caught checking out her classmate.

On the other side of the room, despite being told to stand up while their partners were being drawn, Chaewon sat at the chair. Her eyelids felt really heavy. She tried really hard to keep her eyes open but failed as she soon succumbed to the feeling of deep slumber.

------

Chaewon felt something soft and a bit wet on her cheek, making her wake up. When she opened her eyes, she saw Yena move away after kissing her.