"Tell them that you lost?", Yujin then smirked.

Everyone just groaned or rolled their eyes at the two girls, used to their bickering.

"I'm taller than Wonyoung now!", Yujin enthustiastically announced to the group but everyone ignored her, except for Hitomi who was curious why the group reacted like that.

"They've been competing with each other since they were babies. Don't you ever get sick of fighting?", Nako explained to Hitomi before scolding the two younger girls.

"Yeah, when they were in their elementary days, they were always neck and neck when it comes to academics. Now, they played every game just to prove who's better. I remember before, Yujin and Wonyoung just grabbed each other's hair in the middle of their basketball game.", Yena laughed at the memory.

"Yeah, Wonyoung threw the table tennis racket at Yujin in the middle of another game, even when there were teachers around. Yujin got knocked unconcious because of her.", Yuri added.

"Yeah, she got angry at me because I was winning. I can still feel the pain on my head.", Yujin glared at Wonyoung as she massaged her own head, and in reply, the younger girl just stuck her tongue out at Yujin.

"They always get the highest scores in exams though, so almost killing each other has its good sides to it too.", Yena explained again.

"Ooh one time, they even competed in winning Nako's heart. They tried so hard to make Nako fall for them.", Yuri explained and chuckled at that.

"Yeah, they did.", Nako glared at the two, making them stop from fighting and sink in their chairs.

"Who won?", Hitomi suddenly asked, shocking everyone. Only Nako wasn't shocked. She had this smug look on her face, proud that she already heard Hitomi's voice for many times.

"Nako's right. You're starting to speak now, Hitomi!", Chaeyeon said with an excited voice, completely forgetting about her teacher.

Everyone was shocked and looked at Hitomi, making Hitomi blush from the unwanted attention she's currently getting. Chaewon stared at her too, cold sweat forming on her forehead.

"To answer your question, I won.", Nako answered Hitomi.

"Huh?", Hitomi asked her, not understanding how she won.

The group gasped again, hearing Hitomi's voice for the second time today.

"Okay, now you're exaggerating.", Nako chuckled at the group's reaction, especially at Minjoo's wide eyes and weirdly tangled arms while clapping.

"I won because I knew what they were doing. I noticed since the beginning. They were being too sweet to me, way too sweet. So I just played dumb and made them buy me a lot of food.", Nako proudly explained before looking at the two guilty girls and glaring at them.

"I really liked you, though.", Wonyoung and Yujin said at the same time to Nako.

"Yeah right. Let's pretend that we don't know that you guys like each other.", Yena said to Yujin and Wonyoung.

"Ewww. What are you talking about?", Wonyoung said while Yujin fake gagged but both of their faces were now a deeper shade of red.

"Why are you so curious Hitomi, are you interested in winning my heart too?", Nako teased Hitomi as she swiftly put her arm on Hitomi's shoulder. Everyone saw how Hitomi's ears turned red. Chaewon lost her composure and glared at Nako's arm which was around Hitomi's shoulder, but she regained it quickly after realizing what she's doing and put on her serious facade.