Breakfast and Pepper

Start from the beginning

"'Asha? I have q-que-quesh.." her face scrunches as she tries to pronounce the words.

"Question?" I suggest. She nods.

"Well what's the question?" I ask knowing where this is headed.

"What Sam say? It sound funny." She ask with a tilted head.

Oh god.
Save me.

All of us give a look to Sam who just puts on an awkward smile through the death looks.

"Well uh.." I'm lost for words which was rare, but what do I say to a 4 year old what ass means?

"Sam said bullying is bad." Steve filled in.

"Bwuling ? what bwuling ?" Wanda asks oh so innocently.

"Bullying is when you be very mean to someone, whether you're calling them mean names or hitting them, and you hurt another person's feeling. That's why Sam says it's bad." Bruce explains. Wanda's mouth formed an 'o' shape in understandment.

"Wanda we don't like bullying here around and we don't want you to be mean to anyone. Is that alright sweetie?" Steve ask.

"okie because bwuling mean?" Wanda agrees.

"Yes bullying is very mean." I clarify.

"Okie I no bwuling."

"Bully sweetie." Clint corrects.

"Okie I no bully." Wanda says with a cheeky smile.

"Oh my god she is adorable" Tony whisper screams.

"Sam you're going to be in a big time out." Bucky smirks towards Sam.

"Oh shut it soldier."

"he's not wrong though.." Steve glared.

"Mr.Stark, Pepper has entered the building and is headed straight to the kitchen. She entered the building yelling 'I leave Tony Stark for 3 days and this is what happens!' and it appears to be she's is highly upset towards you." Friday informed.

I snickered.

Pepper's pissed. Fast footsteps seem to be coming towards the kitchen.

"hide me." Tony whispers looking scared.

She entered the kitchen looking for a specific person, and when her eyes landed on a small pair of eyes, Pepper's eyes softened.

"Is that Wanda?" Peppered ask looking towards me.

I nodded.

Wanda looks a bit frightened, as she clutched onto my shirt and Clint's hand.

"She's scared of new people." I mouth and Pepper seemed to understand. She kneeled down a couple steps away from Wanda.

"Hi Wanda, I'm Pepper, Tony's girlfriend." Pepper says softly.

Wanda head perk up when she said her name was Pepper.

"yous pepper?" Wanda ask softly.

"Yes sweetie." Pepper smiles.

"tony say you no hit. he say yous nice."

Pepper's face seems to sadden.

"I promise I will not hit you. Absolutely not."

"pinky pwomise?" Wanda ask holing her pinky out. Pepper accepts her pinky and says "promise."

"Hey Pepper. Would you like some waffles?" I ask kindly.

"No thanks Nat. I'm going to have a long and good talk with Anthony Stark. Anthony. I see you hiding behind the counter." She informs. Tony slowly crawled under the counter and whimper.

I look at Wanda who was happily stuffing her mouth with syrup and waffles, getting a mess on her clothes and hair. God, that's gonna be hard to wash off.

"I guess I'm gonna do bath duty. Hey Pepper? Do you think you have some baby clothes Wanda can use for now? We can go shopping for her later." I ask, still holding a sticky Wanda in my lap.

"Yeah, I have some clothes she can use. I'll put it in your bathroom. Anthony, come with me." Pepper glared at Tony. Damn she's mad. Tony slowly followed her and gave Rhode a look.

Well he turned Wanda to fragile baby. He deserves it.