Magnets

No one POV
The next morning, Bucky and Steve wake up to a smiley Wanda crawling on top of them and tapping their faces with her small hands. They have a small tickle fight. After a while of just resting in bed, they get help Wanda get washed up and dress into a cute pink spaghetti strap flowey shirt, pink bottoms, a flower headband and bunny socks. Bucky and Steve then agreed that Wanda was showing too much skin and put a grey zip up jacket on Wanda.

Then they were greeted by the rest of the Avengers in the common room and Steve began to make Wanda's favorite food, waffles.

Bruce and Rhodes left to help Steve cook after greeting Bucky and Wanda. Tony carries Wanda out of Bucky's arms. "Hiya kid. How are you lil bean?" Tony raises her up in the air which causes Wanda to squeal from being up high.

"'tark!" Wanda giggles delightfully. Bucky, Clint and Sam snorted. "You hang around Barton too much, but of course I'm your favorite." He winks. "Hey!" the three other guys shout in protest. Wanda just looks at everyone and smiles like there's no problem in the world.

"I have something for you Wanda." Tony takes out a package of flower and puppy magnets and put them in her hands. "me?" she asks shyly. "Of course it's for you Wanda." Tony reassures. Her eyes lit up quickly. "tanf ou" Wanda thanks excitedly in her 3 year old baby voice. She held the package in her small fist showing everyone by moving it up and down. "Okay kid, I'm gonna help Stevie some of your waffles, so I'll see you later." Tony seats down Wanda inbetween Sam and Bucky, then leaves the room.

"Little red, try putting the magnet on Bucky's arm." Sam whispers softly in Wanda's ear, while Bucky asked a question about breakfast. "What time did Peter leave last night?" Natasha asks Bucky. "Like 15 minutes after you guy went to bed last night. Not that long after." Bucky shrugs. Wanda took adog magnet and stuck it slowly, unsurely. And to Wanda's surprise, it stuck! Sam chuckles.

"Steve and I managed to wash Wanda up without her falling asleep on us." Bucky chuckles, then pauses and looks down at Wanda as she has a curious look on her face. Sam gives Bucky a dumb look and Bucky give him a glare, but doesn't stop Wanda. It was too cute. Everyone in the room's heart swelled.

"How'd you guys sleep last night?" Clint asks Bucky. "Pretty well actually. Wanda slept between Steve and I, so she wouldn't fall off the bed." Bucky says. Wanda slowly takes another puppy magnet and carefully put it closer to the metal arm, but when it was super close, the magnet immediately stuck onto Bucky's arm. A smile was beginning to form at Wanda's lips and her eyes lit up looking at his metal arm. Clint stealthily took out his phone and began to take pictures without her noticing.

Natasha's eyebrows raised when Bucky said something about him and Steve sharing the same bed, but didn't question it. But of course Sam did. "Man, who would've thought, Steve and Bucky, Captain America and the Winter Soldier together. Congratulations! Didn't even see it coming." Sam teases. Bucky rolls his eyes. "Shut it birdbrain." he grumbles.

"You hear that Clint?" Sam jokes. "Haha soo funny. You're hilarious even." Clint rolls his eyes not looking away from his phone, taking the perfect picture of Wanda's smile. "I swear I'm always taking care of man babies." Natasha sighs. The guys roll their eyes. "but yeah, Wanda is the most easy kid to watch. Just needs attention she always needed and she's the happiest baby ever." Bucky softly smiles towards  Wanda who was giggling happily putting flower and kitty magnets on his metal arm, thinking he didn't notice.

"ahh" she squeals, clapping her hand happily as she finished decorating Bucky's arm using all 18  flower and kitty magnets. Little did they know, Clint was recording the entire thing. "peetty" Wanda says. "Have fun decorating Wanda?" Bucky raises a brow smiling. She looks up and realizes that everyone's looking at her. The color drains from her face.

"i-i sowwy bubby. i-i ceen (clean) b-bubby. n-no be mad pease. i sowwy." Wanda begins to whimper and tries to swipe the magnets off with her arm, but they weren't coming off completely, just sliding. Bucky felt so bad, he didn't mean to make her cry. He swoops her into his arms to cradle her as he was still sitting down.

"Hush now doll, there's nothing to be sorry about." Bucky strokes her hair. "i-i bad gwirl. i-i do tat" Wanda begins to panic, she didn't want to be punished like HYDRA did to her. "Darling shh, you didn't do anything. And you are absolutely not a bad girl, you're the best baby girl there ever is. Please don't cry Wanda." Bucky says calmly.

Clint, Natasha and Sam knew better than to interrupt. It would freak Wanda out more and Bucky would give them the most uncomfortable glare if they did. Wanda began to calm down, she began to breathe in and out slowly and her heart beat stopped running 300 miles per hour.

"See? All better now right?" Bucky cradles Wanda in his arms. She give a small unsure nod. "Wanda there's no need to apologize or sad because you didn't do anything wrong. In fact, my arm looked so pretty in all your magnets." Bucky praises. "w-weally?" Wanda sniffles. "Yes darling it looked to pretty, but not as pretty as you." Bucky says, Wanda gives a shy smile. "such a ladies man" Sam and Natasha rolls their eyes playfully.

"No more tears alright? You can put the magnets on my arm until we have to eat breakfast if you want too." Bucky wipes her tears from her cheeks then kisses her forehead. "yay" Wanda giggles softly. Bucky sits Wanda down on her butt next to himself and Clint and takes off the magnets on his his arm and puts them besides Wanda so she can restart.

At first, Wanda was hesitant with the pretty magnet laying beside her, but then she looked up to Bubby's face then to her dada, mama, and Sammie and if it weren't for their kind smiles and eyes, she would've thought that they were joking and going to punish her. She slowly grabs a red rose magnet in her small hand and cautiously sticks it onto the lower part of the metal arm.

She carefully looks up into Bucky's eyes to see if he's angry, but instead of angry eyes, they're soft and kind. When Wanda looks up nervously at Bucky, his heart clenches. She shouldn't be afraid, she 3! At that age, everything should be carefree. Bucky makes sure not to scare the baby and playfully ruffles her hair and smile gently. Wanda senses that he's not mad at her and begins to play with the magnets, by placing them all on Bucky's arm.

"Hydra did this too her. I swear I'll find them one day and they'll pay.." Bucky deathly grumbles, quiet enough for Wanda to not hear. "Stand in line." Clint narrows his eyes. "Don't this in front of her right now." Natasha sigh, but likewise wants to kill every single one of the agents that hurt Wanda like this. It was kinda awkward silence for a moment... until Sam breaks the silence.

"So...you and Steve." Sam smirks teasingly. "Oh shush it you" Bucky groans. Wanda giggles from Bucky's side.

ten minutes later

"Let's go check on the guys and waffles." Natasha says standing up from the ground. "wafle? pease?" Wanda's head perks up. "Of course princess, the waffles are for you." Clint chuckles. Wanda lets out a small excited gasp and reaches her arms out to Clint, making grabby hands. "dada" She gives a cheeky smile. Clint happily picks her up spinning her around.

All four avengers plus one baby avenger walk into the kitchen to find multiple plates of a variety of eggs, sausage, toast and waffles. "Hey guys, we're just about finished. What do you guys like to drink?" Steve says walking towards the refrigerator. "I'll have orange juice." Bucky says. "I'll take a apple juice." Sam replies. "Clint and I will have orange juice and Wanda will have a bottle milk please." Natasha says. "bubba" Wanda sucks on her bottom lip.

"Hey kid, did you have fun with the magnets I gave you?" Tony walks in front of Wanda and gives a signature 'Tony Stark Smile'. "bubby!" Wanda flaring her arms and clapping. Tony was confused, so Clint pointed to Bucky's arm that was covered in flower and dog magnets. "Nice work kid." Tony smirks and ruffles her hair, she giggles in response.

Steve heard a small buzz with his super hearing that he couldn't shake off and he began to notice something was wrong. "Do you guys hear that?" Steve asks and everyone become quiet. With one look one the cups that were shaking, he yells "GET DOWN!". Everyone gets down on the ground, cover themselves, but Clint shields his body on top of Wanda's small frame to protect her from the glass and whatever is there. Tony also uses his body to shield Wanda's other side. All of a sudden, there was a loud shatter from the window crashing next to them.

Author's Note: short chapter but i have something planned for the next one ;) yay Bucky and Wanda fluff! What do you guys think is happening?

please like, comment, and follow :))