Chapter 11

" Sorry Kitten, can't let you" after he said that there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked at the door. " Pizza delivery!"
——————————————
3rd person

After a few seconds everyone was silent tell All Might comes smashing in to the wall. " I am here!" All Might says as he stands up completely.
" You!" Shigaraki huffs as he scratches his neck in anger. Y/n eyes goes into shock, she quickly tries to get out of restrains but then a weird sliver bubbling things went around them teleporting them somewhere.

Y/n opens her eyes to see her self not at the secret hide out, now she is sitting on the ground in front of One for All.
" Ahhh, Bakugou it's finally nice to meet you" One for all starts. " Shut up!" Bakugou yells anger. One for all chuckles. " I have a question for you, do you like winning?" Bakugou looks away from One for all angry. " Shut up!" Before One for all can say anything else he was punch into a wall by all Might. Y/n sits on the ground watching tell a hand landed on her shoulder. She looks at her shoulder to see a black glove, connected to the black glove was Izuke. " Kitten, are you going to leave me?" Y/n's eyes go wide and smiles.
" I will never!" She says with a fake smile. He smiles back, his hand then travels to her neck and held it tight making her gasp. He leaned to her ear. " Your lying kitten~" he then grabbed her neck tighter making her trying to grasp for air, she then moved both of her hands to his wrist trying to have him let go. He then moves his head in front of her looking at her struggle smirking, he then releases a grip on Y/n's neck. They lock eyes for a moment before Y/n could say anything Izuke kiss's her deeply. Y/n's eyes go wide and tries to push him off. He then hugged her again putting his head onto her shoulder as Y/n watched everyone fight. " T-This is wrong" Y/n mumbles. " why do you think this is wrong?"
" Y-Your a villain, I'm-" Y/n was quickly cut off by All Might picking her up away for Izuke.
" Y/n protect Bakugou, or try to escape if you can" he mumbles loud enough for Y/n to hear.
Y/n becoming confused as she was quickly ran over to Bakugou as All Might was fighting One for all. " Why are you doing here! Your a villain!" Bakugou yells. Before Y/n could reply Y/n looks up to see her friends flying through the air.
" B-Bakugou quick!" Y/n the grabbed Bakugous arm, using her unknown quirk, throwing him up towards his friends quickly.
" Kitten~" Before Y/n could say anything or do anything her hands were pulled behind her and a hand was wrapped around her. " Why do you always have to leave me?" Izukes asks as he hugs/holds her tighter from behind. He then put his head in the crook of Y/n's neck.
" can't you go back to your normal self?" Izukes eyes go wide as he slowly starts to smile widely.
" What do you mean normal!?" He laughed insanely. Y/n started shaking in fear, she was scared of him. Izuke removed his hand from Y/n's wrest and warped his other arm around her, hugging her closer to his body. " I love you Kitten" Izuke put his head on top of her head as he kept hugging her tightly. Before Izuke could do anything Y/n quickly used her ice and froze his feet and then got his hands off of her. She then took a couple steps away from him then froze the rest of the ice to his waste causing his hands to be frozen. Izuke chuckles. " You got me again Kitten" he mumbled. " I-I don't want to hurt you Izuke! This-Your, it's not right" Y/n cry's out as a few tears come down her eyes.
" What's not right?" He asks calmly as he looks down. " This relationship I-It's- Just Snap out of it!" She cry's again as she falls to her knees. Izuke  sadly smirks down at her body. He finally, Kinda, broke her. " this will never work, I understand Kitten but it could but... it won't last long" Izuke mumbles sadly. Y/n slowly looks up to see Izuke quickly braking the ice. He then crouch's to her hight. He quickly kissed her on the forehead and hand cuffed her wrist to a pole next to her. Izuke then stand up walking away from her to All Might and One for all.
Y/n tired using her quirks but nothing would work. " Izuke comeback!" She cried out as she tired to get out of the hand cuffs. She knew he would die, but Izuke didn't care, Y/n cared. Izuke  kept slowly walking towards them thinking of his death as he smirked sadly, he thought he had to die, he thought he couldn't be forgiven, he thought he was snapping out of it, he didn't want to snap out of it, he wanted to die before he snaps out of it.

Y/n cried as she watched him walk to his death.
She didn't want this, she wants him to live. But Izuke thought that no one wants him to live. Izuke was wrong, people would forgive him, he would become normal again and live a normal life, he didn't want to be normal.

Izuke finally was right beside All Might with out him noticing and quickly, used his All for one quirk and punch him. Izuke knew he couldn't defeat All Might, but he wanted to die so who cares. All Might fly into the wall grunting in pain.
" what are you doing Midoriya?" One for all asks. Izuke looks at him giving him a face that gave One for all a answer. Before Izuke could do anything he was punched back by All Might, But not as hard. All Might and One for all heard the cry of Y/n.

' he's going to die...'

Sorry I didn't post for a while, I'm on vacation right now and I'm still am but I'm staying up to do this so here you go!