Chapter 3

' Huh, Where am I?' I asked myself as I try to put a hand on my head but failed due to something holding my wrist down.

" Ahh~ your awake I see," a familiar voice says aloud.

" Let me go!" I yell as I thrash around, trying to escape.

" Nah~ I want to talk to you" he replies.
" So how long have you think you've been out~," he asks.

" I don't know! And I don't care!" I shout out once again.

" You've been out for a day~ all you missed was your dad freaking out and people trying to find you, but they need to relax all we are doing is teaching you and helping you~" he teased, having me grit my teeth in anger and frustration.

" I don't need your help!" I yell back. He appears behind me.

" you are one bad kitten~" he whispered in my ear as he grabs my neck, tight enough to slightly scare me but I could still breath.

- future author- what kind of shit was I on while writing this 😳-

" you know I love you right?" He puts his head on my shoulder as I try to get out of his grasp.

" Well-I don't!" I fought back, trying to move away.

" you will learn sometime~" he mumbles as he gets up and walks out of the room. I breathed heavily, realizing it won't be easy to get out of here.

Aizawa POV

They gave me a day off to rest, I didn't really care, the only thing on my mind was where Y/n was.

I walk into my classroom and stand in front of them.

" Sorry I was gone yesterday... I and my daughter haven't been honest to you guys, you all need answers anyone got questions?" I asked. Most of them put their hands up. I just point my finger at them too tired to call their names.

" Are you her dad?" A girl asks. " Yes," I replied.

I point at a boy. " what're her quirks?"He asks.Y/n always told me to keep it a secret.

" Umm, what do you mean?" I lied, causing him to raise a brow.

" you know when dust went everywhere, where she ran really fast and punch that creature and made it fly into the wall?" He gives examples. I sigh, I shouldn't be lying to them.

" Yes she does have two quirks, one is unknown and I don't allow her to use it, her other one is controlling matter" once I say that most of the students put their hands down but there are still some hands up. I point at another girl.

- fuck that unknown quirk 😘-

" Who's her mom?" She asks.

" she was a pro hero... you all know the case about ' Mrs.Might'?" I ask most of them hummed a response.

" that's her mother" I say. A few kids mumble about her disappearance and how my daughter and Mrs.Might are related to All Might.

" okay last one, Tenya?" I point to him.
He stands up from his chair.

" how can we help find her in a way we won't get hurt?" He asks, after that he sits back down.

" Good question, if you see her or know anyone that is connected to her disappearance report it, do not fight back," I tell them, having them nod.

" Also don't share this information, only how you can help" I add on.

Y/n POV

I wait and wait to tell I hear a door open. A person walks in and, it was the mint hair man named Shigaraki with hands all over his body, the one that hurt my dad.

" Why did you guys have to take me?!" I yell as I still try to get out of the rope holding me to the table.

" You know it was kind of crazy when Master wanted to take you in after Izuku brought you here.." he says with his raspy voice as he scratches his neck.

" I'll never join you!" I shouted as I glared at him.

" We know, God why do you all have to be brats!" He yells as he keeps scratching his neck harder.

" anyways" he then walks over, and puts a thing around my neck as I lay there, unable to fight back.

" What are you doing!" I asked.

" This is when you don't follow our orders, you get zapped" he replies. He then put all of his hand on the rope and it decade. The door then opens again with the purple mist guy.

" Master wants to do some tests on her" he stated, causing my eyes to widen. Shigaraki then chuckles.

" he is always smart" he chuckles with his raspy voice. He then pushes a button, having pain shoot through my body. My body twitched in pain as I grit my teeth,  tell everything started turning black.

I open my eyes, having bright light hit my face. I try to cover my eyes but failed due to my arms tide up. I then tried to move my legs but failed.

" not again..." I muttered out.

"Ooo~ your awake! I thought you were dead!" The familiar voice chuckles.

" Why can't you guys just let me go!" I yell as I thrash around.

" you already know too much, and besides.. your more powerful, why would we give you away~" he responds as he steps out of the dark.

" W-What do you mean?" I asked worriedly.

" You got a couple of quirks put into you!" He says as he points.

" W-What are they?"I look up at him.

" Let's see~" he then took out a clipboard with paper on it probably with notes on it.

'What the hell? Is this now a hospital!?'

" You got three new quirks! Moving things by your mind, brainwash, and elements!" He says excitedly. So does that mean I have 5 quriks now!?

" D-Do I have 5 quirks now!?" I yelled out at him. He nods his head to a 'yes' as he smiles widely.

" I-I'm a monster" I mumble.

" Your not a monster love~ you have a few scars here and there-"

" What scars!" I shouted, interrupting him.

" it's not that bad!" He then runs over to something and walks back with a mirror.

" See?~" He says trying to make me happy. When I looked at the mirror I saw a scar on top of my left eye going down my jaw. It was thick in the middle and slim at where it started and where it ended.

" What did you guys do to me!" I yelled as I try to hit him.

" Calm down love~ I went through the same process you'll be fine!" He tries to reassure me.

' wow... that's good...'

_____

Posted: July 12, 2019

Edited: 8/17/20

Word count: 1130