Chapter 5

" So... you're having fun with your new quirks I see... Do you want more?" The man chuckles in the corner.

" do I know you?" I asked, turning my attention towards the male.

————————

" No, I guess not. I'm your new master, or boss- just call me anything you want too" the man spoke as he stepped out from the shadows. He had no face, it looked burnt, he had a thing on his 'Mouth' probably to help him breathe, and finally, he was wearing a black suit with a red tie and black shoes.

" I'll never join you that!" I yelled as I gritted my teeth. He chuckled at my comment.

" you're just like your mother" he sighs.

" you have no right to talk about her!" I shouted back. He was a stranger and a villain at the same time, he had no right to talk about my mother.

" hmmm...Izuku you should try to teach her some manners before the next mission" he then turned on his heel and walked out of the room.

I tsked before turning back towards Izuku
" What is the next mission?" I ask as I looked down at Izuku as he still was laying on the ground with a frown.

" Hmmm... I don't want to tell you just in case you escape butttt-" he paused with a smirk forming on his face, " you need to stay asleep during that time" He then pulled out a remote and pushed a button on. Right when he clicked it, electricity shot through my body. Making me shake and cry out in pain, which caused me to fall to my hands and knees. Slowly my eyes closed making me pass out.

Time skip-

" Y/n it's time for the mission, wake up~" I slowly open my eyes to see a blurry Izuku.

" Come on sleepyhead! I'm going to be helping you with your mission" I grunt to his response and slowly say up. Once my vision was working it turned out that I and Izuku were on top of a building that I could not recall.

" Hey look it's your old friend Tenya fighting the guy we have to take out~" he points. I followed his finger to see that he was telling the truth. I didn't hesitate to jump off the building and land on the ground where Tenya was. Izuku followed me but stayed in the shadows.

" Hey Y/n, his name is Stain! Only make him pass out!" Izukus whisper shouts. I shake my head but that caused him to shock me making me cry out in pain. That made Tenya turn around to look at me. 

"Y/n!?" I paused, quickly bringing my attention over towards him. I felt my lip whimper, I knew he wouldn't be able to save me from Izuku, so this would probably be the last time I'll see him.

" Tell them... that I love them" I mumbled as I look at the ground.
" I-I'm sorry... I-...I have too" I felt tears rise to my eyes I use one of my quirks to move a big dumpster. I used it to hit Tenya, which made him hit the wall and knock him out.

" Who are you!?" A raspy voice shouts. I moved my attention away from Tenya to see Stain.

" I-I'm Y/n- I'm sorry but I have to take you don't make it difficult... please" I kept looking at him as I slowly take steps towards him.

" You're the girl in the news aren't you? Hmmm, you don't deserve to die" he puts his knife in one of his pockets.

" knock him out tell I say he can wake up, Thank you" I mumbled, which caused my hair to float. As planned, Stain then lands back on his back knocked out.

" Y/n is that you!?!" I look behind me to see Todoroki, which causes more tears to fall from my eyes. " I'm sorry... -tell my dad that I love him and that I'm sorry-" I was cut off by a long and painful zap through my body. My knees buck in causing me to fall to the ground, which caused me to grunt in pain.

3rd person

" Y/n?" He asked, taking cautious steps towards the girl but was soon stopped when somebody came out from the shadows. " You!" Todoroki snarled once he spotted Izuku.

" What have you done to her!?" He continues.
Izuku chuckles. " just helping her see the world differently " Izuku then picks up the girl and Stain fast and runs towards the purple mist that appeared. Todoroki tried to stop him but it was already too late.

Time skip and also Aizawas POV

" Mr.Aizawa I would like to tell you something," Tenya said as he walked up with Todoroki alongside him.

" You already knew about that Stain thing and
Y/n But- Y/n has other quirks" Tenya says calmly. My eyes went wide.

" She only had two quirks what are you talking about her having more!?" I asked in a panic tone. Tenya sighs.

" When she knocked me out with the dumpster she never mumbled anything or said anything she just used her eyes" My eyes kept going wide.

" If I may add on, she wanted to tell you that she is sorry and that she loves you," Todoroki says with an emotionless voice.

" Thank you Todoroki and Tenya for telling me this information... you're dismissed" the both of them nod their heads and walk off. I need to tell All Might about this.

Time skip-

" Hey, All Might!" I looked up at him as he turns around and to look down at me. " Yea Aizawa," He says in his deep voice with his bright smile " Tenya was talking about how
Y/n has another quirk and I didn't know about it, do you think it's his doing?" I ask, it took him a few moments to respond.

" I-It might be, if it is we need to find her as soon as possible" he muttered out. I nod my head agreeing.

Sorry it's kinda short

______

Posted: July 15th, 2019

Edited: August 6th, 2021

Future author: I know none of this is making sense, it's cause back then I had no writing skills I don't feel like fixing it💀