Seeing you again (2)

We walk back into our apartment. Once we were in there I immediately turned on music and started cleaning up the apartment. Like I said earlier I'm a stripper. My favorite song to strip to is 247 ( song above). Why you may be asking. It's just easy to get into. Of course it comes on first. Me and Dev start singing at the top of our lungs the lyrics. When the song was done we both started laughing at each other. We had about an hour till Colby came over and for some reason I was nervous. I just met this dude why am I so nervous.
(S-Sam D-Devyn)
S-"Hey Dev can you come here?"
D-"Sure be there in a sec."
D-"Yeah what's up?"
S-"You should invite Kat over so it not just us three."
D-"I can ask."She got her phone out of her pocket and started typing.
D-"She said she will be right over."
S-"Ok and can you order the pizza. I have to take a shower."
D-"Yep What kind do you want?"
S-"All meat and maybe a pepperoni."
D-"Ok."
S-"Thanks." She walks out and I pick out my outfit for the little dinner party. I grabbed a blue button up shirt with black skinny jeans. (Like the picture below)

I went into my bathroom turning on the shower

I went into my bathroom turning on the shower. I played my favorite music playlist and got in the shower. (The playlist that is mentioned is on Spotify it's called "that playlist" by tera brown if y'all want to listen to it while reading this part)
~Time skip to when Kat got there~
(D-Dev S-Sam K-Kat C-Colby)
D-"Hey Kat!"
K-"Hey Dev!"
S-"Hey Kat!"
K-"Hey Sammy! So who is this mystery guy that lives across the hall?"
D-"So his name is Colby and...." We here a knock at the door. I get up to go see who it is. I opened the door to see him again. I put on my signature smile and start to greet him. 
S-"Hey Colby."
C-"Hi Sam may I come in? I know I'm here early."
D-"Sure come on in!" He walks in and I close the door.
D-"So Colby this is my best friend Kat. Kat this is Colby he just moved in across the hall." Kat is 23 and is a lawyer. She's pretty successful. She went to Stanford.
K-"It's nice to see you again Colby."
S-"Wait you two know each other?"
C-"We went to college together. We became good friends. But Kat moved away to become a lawyer."
K-"You were one of the smartest, funniest person I knew. We always promised to stay in touch but we never did.  And look where we are now."
C-"I guess life is crazy." He walks up to her and hugged her. I looked at Dev and she looked at me like she didn't know what was happening. The door bell rung again. I ran over to it opening it as fast as I could.
"Hi I have an order for Sam Golbach?"
"That would be me."
"Ok if I could get you to sign here and then I will be out of your way!" I sign and get the pizzas walking into the living room putting the pizzas down on the coffee table. I go get the thing of soda out of the fridge and grab some cups and plates for us. I'm ready to get this night done with.
A/N Ok y'all here is another chapter for y'all. Don't forget to comment and vote. And go check out my other book called 'One fucked up night' by me of course. Ok goodnight/ good morning see y'all later bye 👋.