when you travel with them / run into them

Start from the beginning

You and the group were visiting a town and so you decided to split up : of course, you ended up with Zenitsu. You loved the male, but exploring a new area with him ? That was a hard task. The whole way around the town, he kept on complaining, whining, and asking you to marry him. 

He was so busy whining that he did not notice you disappeared. 

Well, it was not completely true. You decided to hide in that part of the town you just explored to teach him a lesson. With your enhanced sense of (ability of your choice, sight, hearing etc), it was easier for you to keep track of him.

The second he freaked out, you tried your best not to laugh. You knew it was kind of mean, but you hoped that with your prank, he would notice how brave he could be. Little did you know that the prank would hit you right back.

Zenitsu cried your name at the top of his lungs, his tears soon drying from how long they've been waiting to flow. He landed in a desert place, which were where you hid. Starting to feel quite guilty, you moved out of your hiding spot, wanting to gently scare him. 

Hearing weird noises, he set himself in his first breathing form in order to focus on the slightest movement. And when the moment was right, he striked.

CLASH

Two swords collided with one another at an incredible speed, the two owners screaming their lungs out at how scared they were.

" - (FIRST NAME), WHAT THE HELL ?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DEMON !

 - ZENITSU ! WHAT THE HELL ! I JUST WANTED TO SCARE YOU ! "

Puffing out his cheeks, he sharply answered : 

" - Well, you really are a demon then. "

He ended up being the one scaring you to death. 

Inosuke

You invited the group at your house to rest as it was on the way to the next mission

You invited the group at your house to rest as it was on the way to the next mission. The second you arrived home, you were warmly welcomed by your three year old little brother, (Brother's name) that kept on wanting to play with you and earn your attention. Hell, even Nezuko fell in love with that adorable human being. 

The thing was (Brother's name) was scared of Inosuke's boar mask, so each time he was wearing it, the boy would run all around the house with the blue haired-male yelling " I want to play with that kid too !! Anything Manjibo does I do too !". Your brother kept on avoiding him, which drove Inosuke insane. He wanted to play too !