The Present

After the day Lauren courted me in front of my members she never stopped courting me even until now that we're married. Yes, you read it right, we're already married and we have 1 child , a daughter, and don't bother to ask me how? The important is we receive a gift from God. She proposed to me during our graduation day in college and I never doubted to say yes to her since I love her so much. And even until now I still remember how we met and how we fell in love with each other.

"Really..."

"Lauren..," I said to my surprise, when she suddenly appear behind me, for being so close to me I even smell her husky breath that I love because it gives me warm and comfort. And she was reading the last paragraph of my story.

"What are you writing?"

"Our love story," I answered with a smile on my lips.

"I see, but why?"

And I look at our 5 months old baby girl that was sleeping in the crib, "for Mikaela Camille."

"You want our daughter know our story?"

"Yeah," and I close my note.

"That's a brilliant idea," and she embrace her wife when it stood and her wife embrace her too.

"I'm so happy," and I touch her cheek and look lovingly to her emerald eyes, "and I'm glad because I met you and know you."

"I feel the same way too my love, I love you."

"I love you too my love," and accept her love's kiss.

__________________________ T H E    E N D _____________________________

A/N:As I said it's short. Thank you for reading it, including my past stories and I'llbe glad if you appreciate it eventhough it's short. 'Til next time. And CamRenis still real idiots!! Lol.