xiv

"Timothee?"

Tom's heart dropped.

"Hey." The curly head responded sweetly. He looked past Mariah and spotted Tom on the floor.
"Hey Tom."

"Mhm, hi." He forced a smile onto his lips that
immediately dropped after turning around. He couldn't stand Timothee. With his perfect teeth and perfect curly hair. So gross!

"Um, come in!" Mariah moved out of the way to allow the boy inside. He moved swiftly, shyly nodding his head in gratitude. He stuck his arm out that was draped with a lilac colored sweater. "You left this at mine." He whispered.

Mariah glanced over at Tom with her peripheral vision, assuring herself that he wouldn't take that the wrong way.

"Thanks." The girl smiled, taking back her sweater. "But you could have just given it to me on set.."

"Y-yeah," Timothee's cheeks burned a light crimson as he stumbled over his words. "I just figured you'd be, uh- cold?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Well, you probably have other sweaters- no you definitely have other sweaters. I- " He huffed. "Anyway, I should be going." Timothee turned toward the door.

Don't, Mariah.

Tom thought desperately.

"Wait!"

She's gonna invite him.

"Do you maybe wanna stay?" The girl chuckled nervously. "We're having movie night."

Timothee smiled. "Yeah, that'd be cool."

Tom rolled his eyes, mocking Timothee in a high pitched voice. "Yeah, that'd be cool."

"What'd you say, Tom?" Mariah questioned innocently.

"Nothing. I got a popcorn kernel stuck in my throat." Holding his hand to his throat, the boy let out a fake cough. "All good." And with a final, awkward thumbs up, he turned around and whipped his phone out of his pocket.

|

thomas h.
- pls rescue me

daya
- ..from?😳

thomas h.
- my own personal torture
- can you just call me and
pretend it's an emergency
- like you're having a breakdown
or something and need comfort

daya
- dude.. that's just sad
- i'm kinda busy doe

thomas h.
- i don't care if you're with
your boyfriend from Euphroian

daya
- that is definitely
NOT how u spell that

thomas h.
- zendaya coleman if you
don't call me this INSTANT

[ INCOMING CALL ]

"Oh! Oh wow!" Tom stood from his spot on the carpet as the phone was placed upon his ear. Mariah and Timothee glanced over at him, intrigued.

"What? Okay I'm coming."

He slid the phone back into his pocket and looked up at the pair with a pained grin. "Zendaya just called," He pointed awkwardly at his pocket. "She needs me."

Tom walked past the pair to get to the door.

"Yeah she does." Mariah smacked Tom's butt and giggled.

He did a 180 degree jump and glared at his friend. "Not like that." He seethed between gritted teeth.

Timothee stifled a laugh.

Tom trekked to the front door, swiping his keys from the counter while Mariah followed him out the door. She gave her friend a quick goodbye hug, but not without a final whisper in his ear.

"That was the fakest phone call I've ever heard."

She gave him one last smile and walked back up the burgundy pathway and into the house, where a beautiful boy awaited her presence.

|
|

tchalamet

Liked by blonded and 3,238,001 others

username1: pls run me over

armiehammer: you don't read. whose house is this

username2: ur so beautiful

feliciathegoat: 🥵 🥵

username3: timofee rly think he's doing something with no caption.... and he's RIGHT ❤️🧚🏼‍♀️✨

username4: IS THIS MARIAH'S HOUSE ALWJWJSBWJENEN
|
username5: UR LYING IS IT REALLY
|
username4: SHE HAS A POST ON NOV 7 2018 IN FRONT OF IT & THE CAPTION SAYS "moving day" SO IT HASTO BE
|
username6: op they defo👉🏽👌🏽
( liked by tchalamet )

|
|

| TWO HOURS LATER |

The television screen turned dark with one click of the matte black remote. The curly head and the freckled girl just finished watching Deadpool, at Timothee's request. She protested for five straight minutes, but finally caved when Timothee agreed to let her do his eyebrows.

"You are such a great actress." He stared at the TV with a grin. "And that suit you had on? Wo—." Timothee felt a light pressure on his shoulder and looked down to see the girl fast asleep. A soft smile grew on his face as he studied Mariah. Her full lips parted slightly whenever she exhaled, along with her eyes fluttering with the rising of her chest.

DING!

Mariah's phone lit up the darkened room as a notification pinged. It was in plain sight, her screen, and Timothee couldn't help but peek at it.

|

spidey <3
- i can't do this anymore
- i hated tonight
- i hate that timothee can
grab your attention so easily
- i miss our friendship before him
- i miss you
- i love you