006: Becky Lynch x Female Reader

Start from the beginning

     "This conversation is getting far too deeper than I expected." Sidney giggled, sheepishly throwing the blanket over her head in embarrassment.

     "You wanted to know!" Becky raised her hand that was still locked with Sidney's to emphasis her point.

     Sidney rolled her eyes from underneath the blanket before surfacing once more, only to have her girlfriend laugh at her hair that stuck up on one side because of static. "Anyways." She replied, quickly unlocking Becky's phone with her free hand to select a new song to play.

Becky let go of her girlfriend's hand to make the vehicle turn left off of the road and onto a dirt path leading into the woods. After putting on an old Paramore single, Sidney held the McDonald's cup in one hand and stirred the beverage with the other, watching it swirl around in circles. Becky wasn't a fan of the woman's preferred fast food joint to get their breakfast from, therefore she made the stop at Starbucks short and sweet for herself before they got on the road.

"You're disgusting for drinking that." Becky curled up her nose, continuing to focus her eyes on the road ahead of her. "I'm never kissing you again."

Sidney pouted, "Oh my goodness, get over yourself." She rolled her eyes and laughed. Her eyes fixated on the dozens of trees they passed and the smell of the salty waves as they drive closer and closer to the sea. "You couldn't quit me even if you tried."

"Is that a bet?" Becky perked up, raising an eyebrow in response.

The two continued to tease each other as they struggled to find an empty place to park. Of course, one of the only days where Becky can get a day off is one where everyone wants to go to the beach. They managed find a decent spot at the far end of the boardwalk, a less populated area.

Popping the trunk open, Becky stepped out of the driver's seat and headed towards the back of the car, twirling her set of keys around her index finger. Smiling, her eyes followed her girlfriend as she met by her side, squinting in the sunlight. "You ready to catch some waves?" Becky giggled, feeling confident with her surfer impression.

"Dude, you bet." Sidney played along, sticking out both her pinky fingers and thumbs and slightly shaking her hands. The two took a moment to admire each other's cuteness before removing the surf boards from the trunk, being extra careful not to scratch the ceiling of her vehicle with the tail ends of the boards.

They carried their surf boards, the bags filled with snacks, and the blankets underneath their arms, Becky having little to no trouble with handling the load while on the other hand Sidney struggled to find the right positions to hold all the items at once. Becky ended up taking another bag in order to lighten Sidney's load, and she didn't seem to mind.

The couple find a nice place to lay out their towels and blankets, far from anyone else that could possibly recognize who they were. Back at the hotel, Sidney insisted that herself and Becky should wear large floppy hats and dark sunglasses, the most suspicious don't-look-at-me outfit ever. And of course, Becky caved and played into her silly antics.

Sidney kicked off her sandals and dug her toes into the sand, tilting her head backwards and embracing the warmth of the sun with her arms stretched out at her sides. "I could live on the beach."

"What would you do when it rains?" Becky teased, grabbing the bottle of sunscreen from Sidney's purse and applying the lotion to her arms and shoulders.

Sidney looks down at her girlfriend through the dark shade of her sunglasses, "You can still go swimming when it rains."

     "What about thunder and lightning?" Becky wondered, allowing her teeth to tug at her bottom lip.